Question regarding to polls I made... do you like these... or not?

So, we are three polls down the road, and I wanted to ask everyone, if they like this idea, approach, or would you prefer these gone, or put differently?

I had Moderator approval, logical I asked approval beforehand, but now I come to you all…

What is your feeling about these…
Reason: IF you all like these, and IF I am allowed to continue these… I have a heap more polls in mind which are GZ related.
I find the answers and ideas just fascinating!!!
And… I love it, how the community chips in in these… for which my gratitude!!!

Thank you all.

Poll away, if you have fun with it. I think those that care will answer them, and other readers will just ignore the threads, so there’s nothing to lose :wink:
I’m mostly lurking these days, but I’ll take my time if the questions seem interesting.

1 Like

Didn’t know members needed approval to use the features of this website, like polls a such.

But, yes I like polls.
3 polls you say? I only saw 2 together on one page. What was the third one?
Maybe put names that are easy to find in the website search, like Poll1, Poll2, Poll3, etc, in the body text.

Being totally crazy, sir, it was I think smart to ask before to do… XD
No, sir, I just wanted to be sure I was not annoying a Moderator or Dev or so.

And two here, sir:

I think the polls are great and interesting as you can see an overview of everyone’s opinions

1 Like

Polls are good as long as there is no criticization in the comments as of why someone picked “this” or “that” option.

1 Like