Questions regarding the game on Ps4

Hi there. I am wondering about buying this game on ps4 but i have some questions before i do so.

Can you map the controls so L1 aims and R1 fires?
How is the performance on the standard PS4? (Not pro)
Ive noticed on gameplay footage that this game has alot of motion blur. Is it possible to turn this off and how does that affect the performance on the PS4? (Not pro)
Any noticeable input lag on the controls?

John
Norway

Can you map the controls so L1 aims and R1 fires?

no such option

How is the performance on the standard PS4? (Not pro)

very poor: Lags, FPS drops, Still hard FPS drops and Lags

Ive noticed on gameplay footage that this game has alot of motion blur. Is it possible to turn this off

no such option

Any noticeable input lag on the controls?

for me - no. but overall lags and buggy weapon switching are very noticeable

Thank you. Well it seems i will be skipping this game then. The control mapping issue alone is enough to make it unplayable for me. So this game uses the L2 R2 setup then i see?

John

I play on a PS4 slim (standard). I have noticed some frame rate drops now and then, but it hasn’t hurt my game play as for me anyway the slow frame rate periods are very few and far between.
As OlegAn mentions there is no way to remap the controls, I have not noticed any lag with my controller, it’s a standard PS4 one.
The game is an adrenaline rush when you enter combat with some of the bigger bots, I tend to alternate between enjoying the beauty of the landscape and all out mayhem when engaged in combat.
The game is like no other I have ever played. Well worth playing, it has some issues. But the devs are working hard at running down the bugs and there are plans to expand what is already a game with a huge map.
I enjoy it, bugs and all. They haven’t stopped the fun.

1 Like

yes. pretty standard controls for ps4

I googled this and it turns out you can actually remap the entire controller on the PS4s system software. Under settings/accessibility/button assignments you can “Enable custom button assignments” and change whatever you like… And this will work with all games.

So thats one hurdle out of the way…

John