Quicker way to equip gasmask

The lizardman seem to fear suggestion forums

Also necromancy is always based. Skeleton pilled sigma grindset
IMG_1926
BOTTOM TEXT

It means youā€™re replying to dead threads. The rash of comments youā€™ve made are in threads that have been dead for months, if not a year or so. This is an active forum with current threads. Thereā€™s no need for you to resurrect dead threads to comment on.

Thread necrobumps are fine if one brings something new to the discussion and/or has enough incentive to bring it back.

Otherwise yes, itā€™s better to stick with newer topics.

2 Likes

Necrobump, and a well warranted one in my opinionā€¦ A quicker way to equip and unequip the gas mask would indeed be great.

Iā€™m a console player, on an old XB1, so I understand what folks have said about having only so many buttonsā€¦but, just like with a PC, there are SO MANY possible button COMBINATIONS. On PC, you have your 1~0 number keys, and then you have the SHIFT key to double that. Not just one SHIFT key, but a both a RIGHT and a LEFT SHIFT key. Now, sure, console doesnā€™t have SHIFT keys on the controller, but the idea should be plain to seeā€¦key combinations, button combinations. Clicks, holds, double-clicks. The possibilities should be thereā€¦ Press the button to turn on/off the light, hold the button to put on/take off the gas mask. And we could still simply decide which gas mask we want to use from the appearance menu.

No need to completely reinvent the wheelā€”though doing that isnā€™t necessarily a bad idea, either. I think you folks, here, have pitched a few other ideas, and something there could stick alternativelyā€¦but if simple is the way it must be, it should be possible for it to be.