Basically yes it could also be painted and modified

Yo i made some modifications cus bordisom

Discussion moved to proper topic.

//Mod

Please tell me that mask is made of plastic. :rofl:

1 Like

Nope its made of a plate of steal

1 Like

“Plate of Steal” sounds like Diablo 2 unique charm.
As one with tech grade, I’d like dig in depth with this exo.
So, are we making “exo-skeleton” or “Power-armor”?

2 Likes

Bit of both combined has some inspections from fo4 and first iron man film and spontaneous idea and acadents and some skyrim inspirations

I liked STALKER’s exo-suit, especialy chassis around legs and shounders. These joints were best-looking so far - sketches shown these area’s didn’t (shouldn’t) hinder any movements, yet exposed servos does make it seem very vulnerable.
As for power-armor - not much in that department. I’m very familiar with FallOut PA’s up to FO:NV (didn’t played FO4/76) and there’s not much to see. The venerable T51b is the best looking so far - a classic for a reason; Advanced Power Armor, a.k.a. Enclave’s PA (FO2/FO:NV) does seem adress issue with STALKER’s exo’s exposed shoulder cervos and upper half of body seems solid.

If we go with medieval/fantasy inspired design, I’d choose Indoril set as basis (TES III) due to good (IMO) anchor points for cervos.

Hard breastplate with segmented abdomen, upper pauldron amy be other design, but lower one either good armor plate as well as elbow-shouder anchor point for cervo, “soft” spine can be easily covered with backpack.

2 Likes

Phew!!!:relieved::+1:!!!

1 Like

Yep that makes alot of sence

1 Like