Reaper Exo Suit concept

This reminds me of the Red Angel from Discovery.

aded hood and re re did cape

1 Like

I think it would fit better “The Forest” game environment, not Generation Zero.
But thumbs up for the idea and for your effort :+1:

1 Like

Next thing iam making is a heavy version of the FNIX suit

FNIX or FOA suit?
Fnix is the one that looks like a cosplay.
The FOA suit is the one that looks a bit more serious, like it could actually be an Exosuit.

This is the heavy exo suite i made human modle is not made by me bur everything els :100:is made by me made from parts of my hunter

So basically that is a Knights Templar Exosuit with a flaming Sword (from the Iron Church sub faction).

No matter how i look at it, it still looks like a crusade knight body armor, rather than passive exoskeleton.

For a “true” heavy powered exoskeleton, look into my reply in here: The Mother of all Experimentals <- now that is something.

Basically yes but its not really a night

Ye its just a place holder for rhe head cus i had no idea wat to make it

Sorry but I have to ask.
Whats up with your writing?
Is it intentional ?
English is not my native language but you have too many writing errors.
You can edit the comments after “sending” a comment, almost every single comment of yours has errors.

I will delete this later after you answer.

How about u stop being so negative at everything and try to just be chill with stuff

1 Like

Is this perfect anuf for u?

Yeh sup pefet boi
Gud speakin eng like dis

1 Like

@Cl4p1te Mind your manners while on the forums. I’ve removed the offending post.

//Mod

1 Like

Thats fair wont happen again

You should hear how my friends speak my man.

Anyway, since were on the topic of exosuits, what kinds of abilities are you thinking about for these things?

It would increase the player movement and will make it so u can carry more lile 130kg. Also asorbs or deflects 30-70 damage but if taken alot of beating it will asorbe less damage

Sounds dope. Kind of like standard body armor, but on steroids.

1 Like