Regarding map visited locations

First launch day, I played 11 hours and discovered some fast travel points, bunker and other villages / locations.
I played again yesterday, and I only had on map, fast travel points.

Is that normal?

1 Like

Have the exact same issue. Made a post about it earlier today.

Hey oskurotv, no that is for sure a bug! It should all save. Please follow this format READ BEFORE POSTING - How to Make a Bug Report and then post here https://forum.generationzero.com/c/bug-reports. Sorry to hear that you’re having such an unpleasant finding. We are aware there are some outstanding bugs in the game and the team is doing all they can to correct them.

Making a second char unlocked (as in removed) that odd issue for me. i just went back to ‘real character’ after making it and the safe houses popped up.

I still have to select Continue and go in with the main char once, Then back to Main Menu and Continue again. After the creation of the 2nd char, only the names of all the visited town/villages aren’t visible before the second continue. all the unlocked safe houses are still visible first startup.

(Playing on PC, and 99% of the time in Co-Op with friends that are on the same missions, and we take turns being the host to keep everything at around the same main mission if/as needed)

Game play is begun, please return to the menu immediately and load. An icon problem is settled.