Resistance Weapon Pack - Flamethrower dmg bug

Hello, I play on PS4.

The 5C Flamethrower has a huge dmg deficit. Look the pictures. I Think it’s not right.

Is it just there or do you experience that in direct comparison in a battle, too?

Someone else posted this in another topic, but I thought it just was an optical mistake like you sometimes can see for example a shotgun with an extended magazine if you move too fast through the inventory.

I don’t tested the dmg output in battle but i will do it tomorrow and share my experience. Just saw the huge difference in the stats (even after a game restart and slow scrolling in inventory) and wanted to report it.

2 Likes

Hey and thanks for sharing! We’re aware of this issue and it will be fixed with the next update!

1 Like

Hello, it will be fixed but i share my experience anyways. Here is my experince with the Flamers (3C and 5C): I started a test run on Himfjäll because of the apocalypse class machines. I’s pretty hard to tell which one makes the most dmg. Sometime i almost instant kill a robot (Hunter and runner both are FNIX or APOC class, doesn’t matter) with both flamers and other times it take a whole magazine(5C mag 150 fuel) for hunters (FNIX and APOC class). I think the passiv burning dmg is all the same, doesn’t matter how strong the flamers stats are. Can someone else confirm my “experience/theory”? Please share YOUR experience with us, i really want to know. Have a great time =)