Resistance Weapons Pack

Glad you’re enthusiastic to release another weapon pack DLC. Would be great fun if you could focus as much effort on fixing gamebreaking issues as you do on naff DLCs. There is less time between unnecessary DLC releases and needed bug fixes. (Lobby timing out, default “anybody” can join etc).
It’s not like we’re not reporting all the bugs we come across.
(Yes, I’m particularly grouchy tonight as I sit here trying to join multiplayer games which when I finally after multiple timeouts manage to join, I instantly get kicked from because the default setting is “anybody” can join and the noobs don’t know this and its easier to kick players than to not effin invite them in the first place.)

5 Likes

Accelerant would be one of them for certain as you get that resource when you scrap fuel cells.

Ahah level 10 is a bit too much…unless they give us more 5 Weapons DLC after this one :sweat_smile:

they probably will lmao. soviet 2, us 3, resistance 2, who knows what else

Well, all of us were expecting the next weapon pack to be Soviet Weapon Pack II. No one expected the Resistance Pack, so who knows what the devs are planning to do next. :thinking:

What if it is a massive paid bug-fix? :weary:

Maybe Lvl 10 is a bit much for now, but I can totally see it becoming a reality. Cuz I am one of those players with one of each 5* weapons and a sh*t load of ammo in my Plundra…

I think a feature that I really want is for us to be allowed to have more than 5 defensive structures at 1 base. 8 would be nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

They did this petition.
Considering structures are now much more fragile its not madness to have more than 5 defense towers.

I agree just partially.
Of courss there should be a higher limit.
But it’s the players challenge to beat the incoming machines. Not the players defence challenge.

But as there are 4 directions for incoming machines and 4 different types of armed structures (with dlc) and they just have an angle of 180 degree, there should be a limit of at least 6, better would be 8, in total.

1 Like

Pillboxes and grenade launcher towers are only really good for drawing fire away from the main defensive structure anyway imo. I always place them away from the base walls for exactly that reason.

Imagine if you could throw it like a spear. I see Hunters running around with these sticking out of their asses.

4 Likes

Working on a weapon DLC does not equal not working on fixes and improvements to the game. But yes, i absolutely get that it can be annoying to see a DLC release when you’re experiencing bugs that prevent you from playing the game propperly.

8 Likes

You don’t even know how glad I am to hear that. And as I mentioned, I was feeling particularly grouchy at the time of writing. Tonight I haven’t tried playing GZ so I guess I’m still in a decent mood :wink: So, keep up the good work. We’re all counting on you.
good luck

1 Like

Now that’s it’s out, what are y’all’s opinions?

Overall they are all unique and make for the best weapons pack imo.

The bow seems super OP.

Are you buying the new Weapons DLC?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I dont know/I dont care
  • Yes, for the Bow
  • Yes, for the Flamethrower
  • Yes, for the Pitchfork

0 voters

I purchased the base building DLC even though I don’t really care for base defense.

I even purchased the DLC clothes just to support the devs.

But these weapons!? Think this will be the first DLC I won’t be buying.

Did you see that we now have the first crafting scematic which uses items as materials?
The flare arrows. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I over produced lol !

So I’ve been testing the 3c bow with explosive arrows.
Range finding wasn’t too difficult. It will take some practice but it’s doable.
The effectiveness was a bit here and there though. It took 20 arrows to knock one leg shield off a military harvester on Adventure setting, one or two arrows to blow up a runner and 13 to destroy a Soldier class Wolf.
Drawing the bow costs quite a lot more stamina than I had expected. This must be some 120 pound thing. :smiley:
Now for trying to see if quality makes a difference.

I don’t use sledgehammers and baseballbats. We have guns. So I’m not buying this one because I don’t want another melee weapon in my lot drops. This will be the first DLC I don’t buy. I think a dedicated pack with melee weapons would have been better. I would like to have the flamethrower but the downside of more melee weapons in the lot is bigger than the positive thing of having a flamethrower.

3 Likes

I am using the flamethrower (5c) as a very useful tick infestation removal device. Works a treat. :slight_smile:

2 Likes