Resistance Weapons Pack

Glad to see your enthusiasm here! Gonna be great fun to see what you can do with these new weapons!

2 Likes

It gonna be an even greater fun if there weren’t any bugs or crashes anymore.
Idk if the same persons develop new weapon packs and try to fix the issues, but the priority should be on the issues.

New stuff always brings some risk for new issues. And noone will buy anything more if the game becomes unplayable or just annoying.
Additionally it’s easier to find and to solve new bugs when they are new instead of looking at them after introducing more and more stuff.

It’s sad, because I really like to see new content periodically, but now the focus should be on solving the issues.

Thx

6 Likes

I wonder what ‘ammo’ the flamethrower will use. I assume it’ll use fuel as ammunition, but I wonder if it will appear in the world in the same way that regular ammo does.

Maybe it’ll use explosive gas tanks as fuel…?

1 Like

I thought about it, too… A minute. I think there will be a new type of ammo for it. I was wondering if the fuel, you need to craft med kits, could work as ammo. But it’s a material and no ammo. That won’t work. Fuel cells, that the machines drop, would be cool… But it’s an item, no ammo. So I guess there will be something new. But I could be wrong.

I know right! My Plundra is so packed full rn, we need another upgrade for it. Maybe to lvl 10?

1 Like

We just have to learn to make choices what to keep and what to leave behind. A bigger plundra just makes it easy to avoid making hard decisions. For me I think those decisions are a part of the game. And I like that. But that’s me.

3 Likes

I completely agree, @Terrorrobot.

With skills it goes almost into the same direction. So many want to be able to respec them if they don’t want a certain skill any more. But it’s a descition and you have to live with it. If you want to try something else, create another character… But that’s not the topic. :wink:

2 Likes

I sort of agree with that point but when I made my first character I wasted points on getting hacking just to realise it sucks monkey b*lls so I understand peoples frustration of the skill points :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If the game actually told players that 31 is the max level and they’re only going to get 30 skill points, then I would agree with you.

But the game doesn’t tell you that, so plenty of players end up wasting points on unnecessary skills and missing out on important ones when they hit 31.

And like @FreeCandy said, there are also a bunch of useless skills that I’m sure players would like to get rid of. I’d definitely like to trade the 2 points I put into Inquisitive Minds for something else. If I had known that eventually I would be unable to get XP anymore I would not have gotten it in the first place.

2 Likes

Glad you’re enthusiastic to release another weapon pack DLC. Would be great fun if you could focus as much effort on fixing gamebreaking issues as you do on naff DLCs. There is less time between unnecessary DLC releases and needed bug fixes. (Lobby timing out, default “anybody” can join etc).
It’s not like we’re not reporting all the bugs we come across.
(Yes, I’m particularly grouchy tonight as I sit here trying to join multiplayer games which when I finally after multiple timeouts manage to join, I instantly get kicked from because the default setting is “anybody” can join and the noobs don’t know this and its easier to kick players than to not effin invite them in the first place.)

5 Likes

Accelerant would be one of them for certain as you get that resource when you scrap fuel cells.

Ahah level 10 is a bit too much…unless they give us more 5 Weapons DLC after this one :sweat_smile:

they probably will lmao. soviet 2, us 3, resistance 2, who knows what else

Well, all of us were expecting the next weapon pack to be Soviet Weapon Pack II. No one expected the Resistance Pack, so who knows what the devs are planning to do next. :thinking:

What if it is a massive paid bug-fix? :weary:

Maybe Lvl 10 is a bit much for now, but I can totally see it becoming a reality. Cuz I am one of those players with one of each 5* weapons and a sh*t load of ammo in my Plundra…

I think a feature that I really want is for us to be allowed to have more than 5 defensive structures at 1 base. 8 would be nice. :sunglasses:

1 Like

They did this petition.
Considering structures are now much more fragile its not madness to have more than 5 defense towers.

I agree just partially.
Of courss there should be a higher limit.
But it’s the players challenge to beat the incoming machines. Not the players defence challenge.

But as there are 4 directions for incoming machines and 4 different types of armed structures (with dlc) and they just have an angle of 180 degree, there should be a limit of at least 6, better would be 8, in total.

1 Like

Pillboxes and grenade launcher towers are only really good for drawing fire away from the main defensive structure anyway imo. I always place them away from the base walls for exactly that reason.

Imagine if you could throw it like a spear. I see Hunters running around with these sticking out of their asses.

4 Likes

Working on a weapon DLC does not equal not working on fixes and improvements to the game. But yes, i absolutely get that it can be annoying to see a DLC release when you’re experiencing bugs that prevent you from playing the game propperly.

8 Likes

You don’t even know how glad I am to hear that. And as I mentioned, I was feeling particularly grouchy at the time of writing. Tonight I haven’t tried playing GZ so I guess I’m still in a decent mood :wink: So, keep up the good work. We’re all counting on you.
good luck

1 Like