Rival spawn rate & general loot spawn rate in Rivals

Hello all and devs! Just a quick feedback concering the loot spawn rate in Rivals

I think the spawn rate of high-level mods, weapons, etc., need to be raised when killing Rivals (of any level, but at least level 3 & 4). I don’t know how others have it, but I have been farming rivals for about 4 weeks now and have so far gotten nothing better than experimental pants and jacket. Two times a level 5 modification, which was a nice change of pace, but still.

Second, the rival spawn rate: Absolutely perfect. Well done guys! =)

The higher the in-game difficulty level is - the faster the rivals spawn in, while still taking into consideration of the 2 hour in-game cool down period, per region, between rival spawns.

Or in other words:

• In Adventure difficulty, you could be playing 8-10 hours in same region before new rival spawns in.
  • In Skirmish difficulty, you could be playing 4-6 hours in same region before new rival spawns in.
  • In Guerilla difficulty, you could be playing 2 hours in same region before new rival spawns in.

*The hours given are estimations.

If you want better level gear, kill better class of machines and not just rivals. For example, you won’t be getting 5* item from Prototype Rival. If you want 5* items, kill FNIX and Apocalypse class machines, especially tanks and harvs.

Also, many 5* weapon mods are foundable from loot boxes in later regions (Mountains, Marshlands, North Coast and Himfjäll).