Sanctuary: find a way through the barricade

I am using Gen Zero: for XBOX Gamepass for PC. I am stuck going up the stairs in Iboholm Church under Sanctuary mission. When I get to the top of the stairs, I am prevented from getting into the organ room by a table which is barricading the entrance. I have tried everything to get through it including blowing it up with gas tanks, hitting it with baseball bat, etc I think its a bug as this section seems to different from other versions of the game. Can anyone help? regards Murray

1 Like

This is an unfinished update so people helping is extremely limited due to it only being gamepass PC/MS Store PC having it, i can only suggest something as simple as proning if its possible. Press Z on keyboard or hold crouch button on controller for it.

3 Likes

Like @Indominus-J said, going prone to cross underneath the barricade should do the trick. It’s easy to not realise you can go prone at all, I didn’t find out till I finished up everything in the Archipelago and started heading to the Farmlands.

Requiring you to go prone in one of the first missions is probably the Devs’ response to people not figuring out about that feature until much later in the game.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Yes this seems to be a bug of sorts. The developer should make prone 2x clicks of the “B” button on controller. Sounds like prone is fairly critical. Thanks a very much I am grateful for your help! regards Murray

I’m on steam version and I am having this problem

You just have to go prone (hold the crouch button on controller or press Z on keyboard) and crawl underneath the barricade.

Tried that does not work and other stair case blocked via book shelf! I tried everything

After you move the board, the game should prompt you to go prone.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Use the other starecase. There wher two. Or try to go prone and crouch underneath the table.

Tried that does not work and other stair case blocked via book shelf

You have to go prone and crawl under the barricade at the top of the stairs.

@VladTheInhaler said you have to remove the board than crawl under the table then you can move the table before or after you talk to the NPC hope this helps

Merged with existing report thread.

//Mod

i own it through steam not gamepass or microsoft store

That was posted before everyone got the official update. The exact same stuff still applies.

1 Like

I am using Gen Zero: for PC bought it through steam it’s not GamePass or Microsoft store. I am stuck going up the stairs in Iboholm Church under the Sanctuary mission. When I get to the top of the stairs, I am prevented from getting into the organ room by a table that is barricading the entrance. it gives the option to click remove barricade it does nothing and it does not give an option again I have tried everything to get through it including blowing it up with gas tanks, hitting it with baseball bat, etc I think it’s a bug! Can anyone help?

I’ve moved this to an active support thread about the issue.

You need to go prone and crawl under the table to the other side.
Try it out, and if all works as it should let us know :+1:

Judging by the number of players reporting that it’s unclear what to do when they reach the barricade at the top of the stairs, perhaps it can be improved somehow.

The game does give you a little tutorial popup that tells you how to go prone when you reach the top of the stairs, so I’m not sure what more they can do.

The move baracade prompt wont show but I have to go to the vantage point through the door.