Schematics - Fixed Locations

Most likely you hosted a coop session and someone else took that schematic.

So my .270 soft point schematic isnt there one of the houses is blown up and so are both cars. Any advice on what I need to do to get it?

Thank you guys soooo much. Must have been 1000 cups of coffie.

No problem. Was not too much of a bother. Thanks to bepp we got all the locations in as well.

I saw on Facebook two new locations after the revamp changed the original spot.
Source: Sven Sjödin
.243 FMJ is at 2452, -1500 (in the yellow house)

.270 SP is at -173, -1841 (on the parkbench)

Yeah… about that:

Since i picked them up, i can’t go and retake the loc screens. :unamused:

And until we don’t get a full list of those collectables that have changed places from the devs, it will be huge ordeal to go over every single collectible and update their co-ords in the forums and in GZ wiki: Collectables | Generation Zero Wiki | Fandom

I don’t know why devs threw such a wrench in the works and obsoleting every guide about collectibles. I guess there was a very good reason for that, other than revamped POI looking a bit nicer with replaced collectible.

Well, in any case I’ll post any new location here if I see them mentioned. :coffee:

2 Likes

Hi,

Are you sure you mean this one?

Paramedic response pack

Could we get a screenshot of this scematic from your log?

Thx

Sorry dude i thought it was for the paramedic response pack but read it wrong I found the 50 cal fmj schematic

50 cal fmj schematic is in a container that’s fallen off a lorry

Thank you so much for this list it has been so helpful! However, for the life of me I cannot find the HE! I swear I am in the correct spot, but maybe I am missing something. Also, I play on xbox one so I do not think I can put in coordinates

1 Like

There is another topic regarding this sceme.
Due to the update the location seems to have moved. Look around somewhere at IGA and you should find it. (not proofed by myself)

Why can’t you look for coordinates on xbox?

How to get there right now? The door is closed! :flushed:

1 Like

The schematic has been moved since that door is blocked/locked, have a look around the area in IGA to find it.

1 Like

Do you have any more specific advice? I’ve been running around the IGA facility for two hours now, and I haven’t come across it.

1 Like

OH my god! Me too!! I am not giving up though!

1 Like

Okay, So I have searched:
The buildings to the northwest of the facility, by the gate.
The aerial walkways in the IGA facility.
The IGA facility buildings.
The residential area.
The bunker to the north, and the gas room.

Still not found it, perhaps I’m missing something obvious?

2 Likes

I have also searched and cant find it. Did the developers by mistake not move it?

1 Like

That would be funny somehow.

Feature request

It would be nice to see the coordinates of the collectibles or a small screenshot of the map of where it was collected in the log files. (with automatic updates when the collectible is moved to another location by an update)

1 Like

Best thing is not to go search for schematics but just play the game and yes explore. Its not only shooting. New players will at least find some schematics and lots of other stuff. Then they should share the location coords on the forums. Just like we did before, it was a community effort. Collectively all moved schematics will be found again.

2 Likes