Schematics - Lets talk about it

Steady Feet skill doesn’t let you to drop down after runner jump attack (among many others alike), thus making you vulnerable for other attacks for the time your char takes to get back up. But i’m not aware that it also protects you of said damage. :thinking:

I’m actually uncertain now. I do know that I can still get heavily damaged by the attack, but I haven’t fallen from it… it could be that I’m just faster now. Or maybe you never fall from it? I am remembering falling from it in the past, but it could be a false memory.

There have been tweaks to the game and i can’t recall right now either if hunter melee attack also drops you from your feet or not. It could be where slash attack doesn’t drop you but stab attack does (since hunter jumps at you when doing latter attack).

Adrenaline shots are great for copper - gas bottles give explosive, which is cool, 'cos you can do a fast-travel shopping trip to the warehouses and pick them up ten at a time…

1 Like

I have gathered some Schematics from several Tanks, if i remember well it were 3 crown clothing schematics

Fireworks are also great for copper, cost a bit more 20 of them for 1 or 2 copper but i can find so many of them in one session

This is one THICC thread so I haven’t read everything. But I’ve now acquired every schematic currently in the game so ask me anything etc. etc.

Can you put a list of ingredients the 3c-5c schematics need to be crafted? Like:
3c Blast Res Shirt
5 textile
10 rubber
5 plastic
or whatever the amounts and resources are.
Edit/PS: If you have the time, of course.

Re (including edit): no that would take forever. There are 69 (nice) dropped apparel schematics.
I could send you 69 screenshots in zipfile via dropbox.

However there is a pattern so I can share that:
Blue is the same as Green counterpart with the addition of 7 Titanium/Aluminum (and upped to 42 of one resource and 14 of the other two resources)
Purple is the same as Blue with instead 12 Ti/Al (69 of one resource and 23 of two)
For all Golds you add 9 tungsten (18 Ti/Al, 105 of one resource and 35 of two)
(Green 30 / 10 / 10)
(Grey 24 / 8 / 8)

1 Like

Yeah, dropbox. I don’t know much of how it works, so just Direct Message what I need to do, once you have the screenshots.
Thanks for the help. All info goes to the wiki.

So, still no schematics for mines?

I don’t think so, I really with that there were blueprints for things like that, I would especially want stuff like a design for gas tanks.

It is not a glitch. Instead, some bonuses offer greater boost than others. :wink:

For example: all those bonuses that are to do with lowering incoming damage from machines, go from 1% to 5%. Including Visibility Reduction.

But others, offer more. Namely Jump Boost and Fall Resistance.

Schem screens (click here to view)

1* Fall Resistance schem gives whopping 4%. :astonished:

2* gives 8%.

3* gives 12%.
And this is how high my Fall Resistance schems go. But 4* will give 16% and 5* will give 20%.

1* Jump Boost gives 1%.

2* Jump Boost gives 3%, not 2%.

3* Jump Boost gives 4%, instead of 3%

4* Jump Boost gives 6%, just like you have it.
5* Jump Boost should give 8% (or 10%, i’m not sure).

I believe pants jump boost 5* give 7%, because that’s what I have.
I also have 7% jump boost on shoes, but not sure if that stacks to 14%.

I have the stealthy resistance boots and the yellow midsummer breeches.

Thanks for clarification. :slight_smile:

That’s easy to test since Jump Boost determinate how high can you jump. Remove one, bunny-hop a bit :rabbit2: , note down how high you jumped. Put it back and bunny-hop some more. I’m sure you’ll notice a difference. :slight_smile:

According to the bonus, max you have is 4* schem crafted. You can check it in apparel crafting station, given that you do have 5* Jump Boost schems as well.

Moved to the schematics discussion thread, at the request of the OP.

//Mod

1 Like

Hi.
Anyone have an issue where schematics that have been collected don’t show in the log and can’t be crafted?
I picked up bullet resistant shoes 1 and bullet resistant jacket 2 from their listed locations last night but apparently I haven’t learnt them.
At very least I picked up a magazine in each location.

Has anybody actually found the schematics at Osterviks Industriomrade? I’ve been looking around for 2 hours and have no idea. I checked the list and they are not at those coordinates.

Hi.
There already is a thread about that, if I’m right.
It’s actually not reachable due to the revamp of the area.