Secret apparel items

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this. But. The reaper can drop the police uniform. I have it clipped and will provide screenshot shortly.

1 Like

Good to know!
But how many Reapers have you fought in the latest 4 hours? :sweat_smile:

somewhere between 1-10

1 Like

Hi guys. I was wondering if somebody could help me find the police outfit. I have been looking for days and I killed like 100 tanks in total and still no police outfit…

Those are the most difficult clothes to find.
Your best option is to go to Himfjall island and focus on runners and Hunters.
You can also find them on the Mainland , but there are less Apocalypse class machines.

I don’t own himfjall,

What other spots could I find it?

Then you are going to take the triple of the time to get them…I don´t own all Police uniform apparel. For the few I got, took me more than 12 hours searching for them, by the time I did get some, I had already got most of the Resistance apparel set.
Check the Forest, Farmlands and North Coast Regions.
Also don´t waste your time below the Airbase, there are no Apoc machines in the South of Farmlands.

Hey guys, I know I have asked this question before, but I was wondering if someone could hop into a game with me and help me find the police outfit. I understand its the hardest outfit to find. But I want it so bad. If you are willing to help me I will be on tomorrow at 2:45 PM EST.

If your gonna help me you can type in your user.

All help is very much appreciated.