Secret apparel items

I made a character fit the police uniform.

Speaking of secret apparel is the experimental earpiece extremely rare? I found it but haven’t seen anyone else with it yet

I have an ear piece. And the police uniform jacket. Still can’t find the bagpipes cosmetic.

1 Like

Bagpipes cosmetic? What is that?

Cute, i have another Experimental item to collect, thought i had them all.

Oh, that ear piece is nice. Did that come from a rival?

Anyone know if there are more FNIX Hunter items besides the crazy jacket?

2 Likes

i have it…

1 Like

Got it, but don’t wear it. But I see you have a lot of face items! Any clue when you did find the others? I only got the earpiece and pink hoops, and I’ve played a lot since I bought the game in november.

1 Like

I have the full set, helmet, earpiece, jacket, gloves, trousers and boots

2 Likes

Flower earrings and Fancy earrings are part of the outfits DLCs. Punk piercings are found in the world or when you create punk style char. Same with Small earrings, those are also found from world or when you create female char who has those.

If you’d have the full set, you’d also have the Experimental Eyepiece. Also, i’m not aware of that there are Experimental Boots.

3 Likes

Sorry I meant eyepiece not earpiece …my bad

1 Like

I think we are talking about different clothing I was referring to the fnix armour set and not the experimental clothing

2 Likes

Then state clearly which set you’re talking about, or quote the previous person to whom you’re replying to.

1 Like

The person who it was addressed to got it.

Post edited to remove inflammatory comment. Please keep such things to a minimum while on the forums. Keep criticism constructive and conversation flow.

/Mod

1 Like

I have the full set of FNIX armor. As for experimental gear/apparel I’m only missing the experimental eyepiece I believe. I’ve been heavy hunting for apparel so I can get the trophy.

1 Like

Finally acquired all experimental gear as well as a full color set!!! About time, took forever.

1 Like

What items in police uniform is there to collect? Only jacket and hat?

1 Like

Found four of them yet - but only one hat, and nothing else.

I have police (LGBTI+) hat in blue, and diesel in black

Same discussion topics merged.

//Mod