Semi starting over every time i open the game

When ever i open my game i have to semi start over every time

This thing is not the save as those that are having problems saving their game!!!

Example 1
Bunker is a safe house, i go there kill all bots, power on the place and get all the items there.
Then i exit the game.
Later when i open the game again, i start in the safe house in the bunker, but have to kill all bots there again as well as power on stuff and collect all the items again.

Example 2
I go and explore the map after loading the game i then get to a safe house / fast travel to a safe house, then often places i discovered on the map are gone and i have to do it all over again.

This save thing is a potential for deal breaker for people having to do the stuff over and over again every time they open the game.
It was the same issue as there where in the beta back when i tested that but i hoped that it would only be limited to the beta and not be in the full released game …
Sorry in my opinion this have to be fixed as well !!!

Platform PC
Windows 10 Pro latest version
intel i7 4790
16GB DDR3 ram
ASUS Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Please follow this format READ BEFORE POSTING - How to Make a Bug Report and then post here https://forum.generationzero.com/c/bug-reports . Sorry to hear that you’re having such a strange experience. We are aware there are some outstanding bugs in the game and the team is doing all they can to correct them. :slight_smile: