Serious multiplayer issues

Hey there, My friend and I purchased this game solely based on the multiplayer function. As of this date it has been a year and some of us owning the game and being unable to join each other. This has become a serious pain and we are both about ready to dispute claims for money back. Please if you could fix this game so it’s multiplayer compatibility is stable and working then we wouldn’t need to dispute. Thank you!

If it’s PS4 everyone needs ps plus to play multiplayer. Many People miss that fact. Sony requirement.

It’s not PS4 it’s Xbox and I buy yearly subscriptions ever January 1st. It’s constantly denying us access to multiplayer saying either one of us is “logged out” or unavailable. Even on the same network.

Hey @Tallagese4222 :wave:

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the multiplayer functionality.

I suspect you might be experiencing the following issue;

It’s a known issue and we are working on sorting it out but unfortunately we do not have an ETA at this time for when the fix will be ready and roll out.

Could you describe the issue in more detail and perhaps e.g. describe step by step what you are doing and including a screenshot of what error message you get when trying to join each other? This would help us figure out if it is the linked issue above that you are experiencing, or if it’s something else going on.

Also make sure to check that the “Who Can Join” setting (found in the “pause” multiplayer menu) isn’t set to e.g. “Invite Only” when trying to join via in-game friends list or a friends profile.

Also consider checking out this post for more info;

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

1 Like