Single Player Balancing

Be good if they added a mode where if you die you die start again

1 Like

I mean technically you can do that already, make up 4 characters and when you die delete that and use another premade you started. Rinse and repeat. There doesnā€™t specifically have to be a gamemode type for that when you can do it yourself :smile:

1 Like

Hi, I agree with you that we need different modes for the individual player level.
In the forum is a feedback thread ā€œAI improvementsā€. The thread describes that the robots should not stand arround while shooting or that they should shoot multiple weapons simultaniously if they have them.
Inspired by that I thought that would be a very cool way to create different modes.
What I like to avoid is to simply a damage multiplier. The robots weapons should be deadly in every mode.

Easy:
Robots only fire when they stand still and need a few seconds to aim. They are not very accurat. There are fewer and most PROTOTYPE tier and few MILITARY tier and very rare of FNIX tier.

Normal:
That would be the game how it is now.

Hard:
Robots use only one weapon at a time but they can use them while walking and donā€™t need time to aim. They are more accurat and the common tier is MILITARY and FNIX. PROTOTYPE tier is only in the area of the starter island. The number of robots in the world is slightly higher than now (maybe 10-20%).

Harcore
Robots use all their weapons simmultaniously while walking and are accurat with them. They donā€™t stand around but walk or run most of the time when you get their attention. No PROTOTYPE tier in the world. At the beginning are MILITARY robots and later there are most FNIX with a few MILITARYs in the world. The number of robots is increased by 50%.

What do you think about that?

1 Like

good post mate @Dantec

I have no issue at all with robot AI as a solo player. It does get impossible sometimes, and I just eat it. But the areas where the dogs continually respawn are terrible, and trying to fight off multiple hunters who spawn mobs of ticks is also a nuisance. Iā€™d be happy if the glitches were fixed, though.

IMHO balancins should be done, in the machineā€™s favour.
I find them too slow and therefore too easy.

1 Like

Use 2 landmines and kill almost every time on tanks and harvesters. If 2 mines dont kill it, finish it off with a gun. Hit weak points. No XP if you kill it with mines in solo play. Get to lvl 15 or 20 and you will be able to handle them a lot better.

2 Likes