So the arms race is on ,,, sigh!

Wait, what? Are you saying that the shotgun can heal other players?

Hahaha! Gotcha :joy:

Sorry, that was mean! Just pulling your leg :wink: I wrote that, because the experimental shotgun can shot something that looks like red paint. So I was being sarcastic when I came up with that explanation :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, you got me. For a moment I thought it had a use after all…

2 Likes

As people are putting together a hardcore variant, let’s collect some ideas for a comedy mode: a shotgun that deals health! :smiley:

1 Like

Not even that unusual, a number of games have shoot-to-heal mechanics (either “shoot that monster to heal your team mate”, or “shoot the team mate to heal them”).
The latter especially was a giant WTH to me when I first encountered it, but then, that was Borderlands 2, stupid is kinda its stock in trade. :smile:

1 Like

NOOOO, that was MY idea!! :rage: :wink:

Ok, it was Ian’s.

1 Like

@pegnose, you can have the idea, if I get to keep the sarcasm :smile:

3 Likes

The only thing this game actually need, in my opinion, is a new world for every new character you start up with.

2 Likes

You in hindsight were right…Sorry I doubted your post…
SPP

1 Like

i hope for more story driven content. im not sure im so interested in using an sledgehammer on the robots. i like the game as it is whit guns i can relate to and an enemy i need to use tactics on to beet. i like the AG5 and Pvg 90. the experiementa ones its PVG 90 and M46 kpist i like the most atm as they are fun to use. =) i dont need more powerful guns as this ones feels like they are just as good they can get for an resistans fighter game.

2 Likes

I hope that the DLC will deliver when it comes to story content.

1 Like