Some way to fix Building Blocks?

1st shows mission
2nd shows Resistance Base
I have tried restarting, nothing happened.
It is fairly early only thing I can see doing is restarting world.
If there is a fix let me know.

Tried to uninstall the game completely ?

There is a long existing thread with problems about this mission, which haven’t yet been fixed.

uninstalled and also remade world. gona try remakeing toon and world

@Necromancie
So good luck, to redo the missions

The next patch will also contain more fixes for Building Blocks! I have high hopes that they’ll clean up the rest of the issues people are having with the mission :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i asked the question in the dev stream yesterday, looks like the bug is part of a “bigger” problem, related to a couple things…

guess they would have fixed it already if it was a easy task.

created a new char and world a couple weeks ago since i wanted to start a fresh game, guess what’s my last mission to do…

I checked my game again today on Xbox console it’s still broken, There is no command centre to destroy, I can’t use the resistance base to start a base defense, it tells me the region isn’t high enough of a level, even though I have an active reaper in the region, it broke after completing the mission on a friend’s game, now I can’t complete it on my own. I hope a fix can be found.

This is still a known issue. We hope it will be resolved soon. :+1:

1 Like

Heyo! We have more fixes for Building Blocks in the next patch, let us know if they work out for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes