Stuck on truck mission - Clearing The Path - FNIX Rising

With issue solved, i’ll close this topic.

//Mod

The OBJ. follow Calle’s truck will not spawn the truck to complete the mission. I have played this mission with co-op a year ago and the truck would not show in single player now or a year ago before making this forum could someone help me with this issue it’s been hard to get back on the game with this mission breaking bug.

Topic re-opened due to the latest info.

@SR_knivspark , care to join us here? :slightly_smiling_face:

//Mod

1 Like

Hey @DeathByKarma :wave:

What platform are you on? IF you are on PC it would be great if you could send me a copy of your save in a DM so we can take a closer look.

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

There has been many similar, but slightly different, issues around the truck missions and while the majority should be fixed we currently have x1 ticket that is still open and I’ll take another look at that one right away as we recently received some save files for it which might help the investigation.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

Are there any icons on the map telling you where to go? How does it look when you go there? (the truck is not there?) IF you can provide screenshots of your map and where the truck should be etc that’d be great! :pray:

Yes,and yea sure I 'll grab the screen shots. and also I’m on PC.

1 Like

There ya are.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info, screenshots and save file! :pray:

Hello again @DeathByKarma,

I tested your save both on our most recent development build and the live build and I was able to find the truck and continue the mission.

The thing is there are TWO icons for some parts of this mission:

• RED icon for where you are heading with the truck.
  • BLACK icon with arrows for the truck. You need to go to the truck icon and stand near the truck for the truck to move.

i.e. You should not be blocked from completing this mission!
Please try this out and let us know in this topic if that works out for you!

See images below for reference.

That’s weird because in my game there was no black marker telling me where he was?

Actually, there is.

Your own screenshot, highlight with red circle:

Icon is there, sticking out. You just need to pan the map a bit to see it better.

1 Like

I take that with this, the “Clearing the Path” mission issue is once again solved. :slightly_smiling_face:

With that, i’ll close this topic once again. If the issue should reappear, the topic will be opened again.

//Mod

1 Like

Sorry to bring 5his bug up again but I just logged on to play the new Xbox update/patch, aka the Resistance base building.
I’m still told to finish “clearing the path” and follow Called truck.
I have no marker on my map and no truck to follow. Finished the mission a year ago when my wife was host.

Platform: Xbox one
Repeatable bug: yes, every time I log in

1 Like

I too am stuck. After an update a couple of months ago I could not find this mission and a couple of others that I was in the process of doing. Somehow the DLC was uninstalled, I just now figured out. Anyways I reinstalled it figuring that would solve my issue, now the mission is back but I can’t progress because I can’t get the dang truck to spawn. Sorry if I’m not posting my issue correctly im new to all this.

Platform: Xbox one
Repeatable issue: yes, I’ve hard reset my xbox and various other things, still unable to play mission.

Have you been able to play this mission yet? I’m stuck too.

I found this bug tonight while I was playing in multiplayer on Xbox Series X. Thinking the truck disappearing was a minor inconvenience, I could progress with the mission. Instead, the truck went off to complete it’s task. I joined my friends game thinking I could come back to it later, but the bug has mad the game quite unplayable for me. I checked several safe houses close to the mission start area but am unable to fast travel to any of the near locations in Archipelago, Farmlands, and South Coast region as it closes the game.

1 Like