[suggestion]New Enemy Type... TANK!

In the 90’s, Sweden actually considered turning the S-tank into remote controlled units. Not far fetched considering the whole tank could theoretically be operated by a single person.

1 Like

Well, there are Tank Drones, there’s been quite a few experiments in that regard.
Also totally unmanned cannons, controlled remotely.

1 Like

Autonomous Tanks and Cannons that are supllied by our most beloved “suggested” Supplying type robots. Can’t waite to get my hands on a 105 MM High Explose Shell from such a supply robot (shells as seen in the artillery Bunkers in game). Simply to be able to drop it on an in-town street to be able to get a shot at in from a safe distance with my .50 CAL. Wuhaaa, bet this explosion will teach those Tanks some awesome flying manouvers while getting blown to pieces. Muhahaha :crazy_face::rofl:

So, why cant the human players use those tanks. I mean, though you might don’t know how to drive it, you still can employ the weapon on it like machinegun or the cannon… Let the robot have those tanks seems pretty unfair…

@Moonmists
Heh, no.
Though nice for the machines, not nice at all for you.
Machines have to be a threat, not a deer.

@Hentai_in_action
Why?
The machines are meant to be a damn hard enemy.
And such a tank would be a formidable foe.

Yes, they mean to be, but just think about it: we are going to face the war machine that drives away trained infantry… That sounds a bit overpowered unless we got weapons or reinforcement that is powerful enough to face it. Employing enemy tanks is OK, but be sure they can be defeated with average amount of ammo or using strategies——by the way there is not that many players to play together against an enemy too big.

You forgot ONE minor fact here.
You’re around 17 in game, and a HERO.
However unlikely, YOU, my friend, are the proverbial Constantine that stands against the evillest of evil, while having cancer.
And guess what?
You WILL manage (hopefully).
So, do not dare disappoint me, save us, or I will come over and kill you a second time. :stuck_out_tongue:

suggestions for your tank idea,
there could be a new bot or perhaps just an alternate version of the tick that that latches on to the tanks or other vehicles already found all over the map to control them.

Not bad.
I could see even a man-size Hunter using these?

If you want to discuss playable vehicles, please check this thread:

1 Like

Sounds reasonable, on it.

Sounds like a ok idea but it might be to op