FIRST OFF: Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this. Tell me where to put it instead and I’ll move it if i need to.
Secondly: I was told to post this here by boston_51
So I’ve been playing since Day 1. This game has been great IMO with very little that pushed myself away. But I am one player out of thousands. Here are some suggestions that I’ve seen alot of players want. And yes i understand that making a game takes time and I do appreciate all the time the team has put into the game.
- More meds: In a evacuation situation where the military is attempting to EVAC civis and themselves youd think they would have a CCP for people wounded by the robots/ wounded in the panic of fleeing. As well as, youd figure a military base medical wing would have meds, instead I’m running around clutching my last bandage praying to find something because Epi ran out last week.
- Difficulty Slider (Lock to that charachter): When making a new person a slider could be nice to choose a difficulty, between maybe… Easy, hard, survival, creative. Heres what each would roughly entail.
Easy-Plenty of loot. Not as many tanks and harvesters. Bullets do twice the amount of damage. Ammo can stack up to 1k
Survival- as is, more medical needs to be added though
Creative?-be able to spawn robots and weapons to test stuff
Hard- resources are scarce. For the ones who like a challenge
- Splitable stacks: So far when i play with friends we try to share loot especially meds and ammo so we can all fight on a level field. But I have yet to see a way to split stacks to make this better.
- Ai clipping: I’m not sure how youd fix this, but being shot by a hunter shoving his arm through a wall is not cool.
- Maybe edit the loot tables if possible to have it be kinda Dayz style. Where you find better loot the further on the island you go.
- Explosives need a reweak, I know you guys just did but I put 6 explosive tanks at the feet of a harvester and shot 2 rockets and that still didn’t kill it? (Btw, i have the perk that should make explosives more potent.)
- Bethesda style ‘waiting’: Maybe go to a safehouse and sleep in a bedroll to skip time, because not everyone likes fighting at night/day
These are just some of the things i see alot of people (And myself) Complaining about. Just some suggestions, i dont expect these things to happen. And especially because you cant make everyone happy.