[Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

South-east of Military Compound. Long rip in the ground along the side path, starting at the T-junction (or is it a Y-junction?).

South of Military Compound on top of the big hill. Multiple holes along the same line, not all visible from the same side.

And a very small error a little farther along the same line on the small bald spots. It’s hard to see in the screenshot but it’s the “line” between the grenade and the tree in the top right corner. It looks like a minor texture alignment error from some perspectives but it is actually a crevice.

On the big hill halfway between Ramberga and Muskudden Logement. Pretty long rip going all the way over the edge.

Terrain hole near one of the gun batteries at Torsberga Artillery Fortress. Notice the tear in the floor. Approaching it from the wrong angle will either get you stuck in place, catapult you forwards or you’ll sink into the ground.

LOC:

Long rip through a tangled field edge. The two images are of the two ends of it.

You’re lucky I caught these, it was a glorious sunrise and I wasn’t looking at the ground much.

1 Like

Just a tiny little one :wink:

1 Like

Very long crack in the ground at Stora Dyrbo Farm stretching across a third of the farm area:

1 Like

This isn’t a Terrain Hole. Please post this in the Weird Terrain thread.

1 Like

I see it has already been reported there, so please can you delete that post Xezr?

2 Likes

Posts removed, no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

North of Norrmyra Artillery Base in- and outside the locked storage shed. Only really visible from one side unless using the flashlight:

And a very little one in the road west of Anl 144 Vidsele:

2 Likes

I think these posts will help the devs out a TON in future updates. I dont belive we will be seeing many world holes around anymore.

Problem is there is a simply HUGE number of graphical world glitches to fix - these added to the floating objects fixes would possibly keep one person employed full time since we keep finding so many. :frowning:

1 Like

The purpose of threads like these is to point out all the little things that need fixing to the devs, that they can keep working on over time as new patches are released. Several terrain issues, terrain holes and floating objects have been fixed since these threads were first posted.

2 Likes

Big rip at the east side of the Skåleberget near Östervik:

1 Like

Another terrain hole just northwest of F23 Airbase.

LOC:

1 Like

I’ve looked but can’t find this hole posted before. Outside Sillavik.

Found this one and sorry about bad pic best I could do. I fell in it but on the plus side of things it killed 3 tank that where about 50m away.

You guys are missing the best one its been around since launch and its well hidden ill get it to you soon have to get over to it all i can say is its a lake you can jump into and underneath you can walk around

If it’s the one at Muskudden Base, it’s already been reported in a separate post, but do feel free to add it in the Weird Terrain thread.

Its by a church on the southern peninsula good guess tho i warn you its a epic one just jump into it and look up it looks like glass and starry night sky if you do it at night