[Terrain Holes] Dump 'em here!

If it’s the one at Muskudden Base, it’s already been reported in a separate post, but do feel free to add it in the Weird Terrain thread.

Its by a church on the southern peninsula good guess tho i warn you its a epic one just jump into it and look up it looks like glass and starry night sky if you do it at night

Playing the Steam free weekend to see how the game has progressed and noticed this terrain hole near the starting zone.

Platform: PC, RTX2070, 16GB RAM, i7, Multiplay

Can confirm the first one still exists.

[removed by author, already posted in the weird terrain issues thread]

That one was already reported. Posting can be deleted.

I know because I nearly posted it myself couple of days ago. :wink:

Yep, I see it. Feel free to use the flag system next time, less posts to clutter up the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Annaberg

I’ve found some anomalies in the latest PC build. I have all DLC except the new Alpine one.

All of this is in Minken Bunker.

There is a dorm/kitchen/bathroom area one level down and it goes down two levels. On the bottom level there is a bathroom that when you are inside of it looking out the doorframe becomes completely transparent. When you go back outside the bathroom the wall around the door is solid again. Included is a picture inside and outside so you can see.

Then, there is a room on the first dorm floor which is hard to describe exactly where but there are four paintings on the wall near a door to a closet. One of the picture frames seems to have two paintings assigned to it resulting in a weird effect similar to the old lenticular 3D pictures that change as you move around them. I couldn’t capture it well but you can see distortion. In game it is constantly flickering between the two painting images but this only happens on this one picture.

Thirdly I found a bathroom that has a backpack sitting on the soap rack in the shower, but the bag is completely invisible except its highlight outline and the contents inside it. Strange.

Skaleberget

Rusksele has a terrain hole. As if it wasn’t bad enough with all the Hunters roaming the area.

LOC:

not the best screenshot but I’m sure you can make out the coordinates.

found another one