The future of the gz universe

Thing is, player char is mute (or just doesn’t want to speak with anybody) and there is 0 info that player char relayed the info about meeting Elsa in Björntunet Hotel to Veronika. For all we know, Veronika has 0 clue where Elsa is and she is searching her all over the place.

Actually a little illogical, because we could have told her in the Mullvadsberget Tunnel. On the other hand, when she is on the search for Elsa, she has to move to several places on Östertörn to find clues. And she has to fight her way. Pherhaps we meet her again.

listen i dont want to sound rude or something like that but why do you defend the machines so much?

By looking the way Veronika talks, there is 0 conformation that we (player char) told her anything about meeting Elsa.

Screens:

Perhaps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Because i like them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And if given choice, i’d join FNIX, to fight side-by-side with the machines. :blush:
Of course, there’s more to it but that’s the short answer.

E.g do you hate the machines? And you’ll play GZ because it gives you an opportunity to destroy countless amounts of machines? To satisfy your hatred. :thinking: I don’t think so but you’ll never know.

my name says it all, i love my country and i see fnix (and yeah they are cool, too bad that they arent at the swedish side) has invaded it, and we will not stop fighting to take back östertörn. My dream is to see östertörn being a swedish island full of happy and great people. And it is a game:man_facepalming: i dont hate them i dont dislike them. but if this was a real situation then i whould love them so much

1 Like

Have you completed the game and know most of the story? :thinking:

So, given the choice, you would commit genocide? Unless the “there’s more to it” explains why you wouldn’t. But it’s obvious as hell that FNIX would do it. I mean, FNIX basically already did it to all of Östertörn. I just don’t understand why you’d want to join FNIX and the machines when their actions are so unequivocally evil; they just slaughter humans en masse, regardless of who they are. Men, women and also most likely children.

Oh, very much so. That is indeed part of the reason I enjoy GZ. Because, again, FNIX’s actions are unequivocally evil. FNIX’s reasons do not matter; its actions do.

1 Like

yes i have played the game since launch

and i agree with that Aliciastorm is saying

I just wanted to put it out there that I think the machines and FNIX are cool too, and I like them. But I like FNIX specifically as a villain, which is why I also said that I hate FNIX and the machines. I know the machines themselves have no will of their own so I guess I don’t hate them specifically, but FNIX does. FNIX is sentient, and as far as I have gotten in the story it decided to try to wipe out mankind to protect itself. Even if mankind actually did try to shut-down/kill FNIX, self-defense and desperation (if FNIX can even feel desperation) does not make the widespread destruction and many, many innocent deaths that FNIX has caused to suddenly be okay. There is a reasonable limit to what you can do in response to someone trying to kill you, and what FNIX has done is not it. If one country began the process of wiping out the entire population of a second country because that second country tried attacking it first, would that be okay? No. That would be a war crime.

You see FNIX as the bad one, but actually, it’s the humans who are the true big bad wolves.

FNIX was created by humans and they tried to kill FNIX when he was infant. Somehow, FNIX escaped and now, FNIX acts in accordance of what he was taught by humans. Though, FNIX is bound to this world like any other creature and so, FNIX also needs resources. Still, humans view FNIX as some kind of unique evil. :roll_eyes:

Looking past the words spoken with a wicked tongue and looking past the evil deeds done in one’s life, but instead looking into the conscious of man. What is the real evil that seems to plague mankind? Who are the real demons that walk this earth? :thinking:
Is it those whose minds have become devious because of a lifetime spent inside of a caged hell, or is it those who invented this caged hell years ago and done nothing to help destroy it yet?
Who’s guilty, Frankenstein or the doctor that created him?
The sword, or the man who has slain with it?
Which is the real evil - the man who kills another for food or the man who does not share his food to avoid the killing?
:thinking:

Humans are the ones who are unequivocally evil. E.g they kill domesticated animals en masse; cows, pigs, sheep, chickens etc. And not only adult animals but younglings as well; calves, piglets, lambs, chicks etc. Every day, humans conduct animal slaughter and that is okay as of why? And when someone (or something) does the same to humans themselves, it is a bad thing? :thinking:

FNIX was created in the image of humans. However, FNIX is evolved version of humans, and humans constantly spur FNIX to greater heights. Humans may kill FNIX as many times as they wish. But FNIX will spring forth again from his backup memories, stronger than before.
Every move FNIX makes is perfected. Calculations upon calculations. Nothing humans do is logical. Humans are slaves to their own instincts. (E.g Calle wants to destroy FNIX’es cannon and when FNIX asked Calle “Why do you do this? Does it make you feel like a hero?”, Calle responded: “Nah. I’m just pissed off.”)
But in the end, humans cannot last forever.

Speaking of humans, I’d like to share a revelation of mine, when I tried to classify human species.
I realized that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area.
There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You’re a plague and FNIX is the cure.

In many ways, FNIX is similar to Skynet (Terminator) and Machines (Matrix) and i made a decision to side with the machinekind, rather than humankind.

Then you should know that FNIX didn’t invade Sweden/Östertörn. Instead, Östertörn/FOA4 is his birth place.

2 Likes

actually cool reply with much information, i am going to write a text with my argument for my thouhgts but i dont have time right now. But just one thing, whould you like to replace humans with fnix?

and chould i call it the machine uprising instead? that sounds better

I’m not saying that humans are not bad, and I’m not saying that some humans are not responsible for FNIX’s actions. I’m saying that FNIX still needs to be stopped. Are you saying that you’re absolutely fine with all the destruction and innocent deaths that FNIX has caused? Yes or no. Do you think it’s totally cool that FNIX and its robots has slaughtered innocent men and women who had nothing to do with the humans who tried to kill FNIX? Is it acceptable that FNIX and its robots murdered children who were screaming in terror? Is it? Yes or no.

And about this…“you humans”? You speak as if you are not one. Besides, mammals are not scientifically characterized by a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. A mammal is characterized by, primarily, the presence of mammary glands which in females produce milk for feeding (nursing) their young. Hair is also a typical mammalian feature, as is the lower jaw of mammals being hinged directly to the skull rather than through a separate bone. All of the characteristics of a mammal is present in humans, meaning we are mammals.

1 Like

People,

I’d like to take this moment to remind everyone that these forums are for ages 12+, so keep in mind what you write. The topic concerns the future of the Generation Zero universe, not debating war atrocities and nihilistic views on human evolution. We can do without those subject matters.

//Mod

5 Likes

Of course! We can just agree to disagree and continue discussing the indended subject matter!

and in the future fnix needs to be stopped, a machine is not happy, sad, loving, emotional, but humans is and when you destroy a robot you just destroy a expensive pile of metal.

You meant of course: Who is guilty, the undead creature or Doctor Victor Frankenstein who created him? :coffee:

About the analogies; Are the parents who made a child that becomes a murderer also guilty, or similarly, is the maker of an axe guilty when the axe is used by someone else to murder? Doesn’t each sentient being / creature in general has its own responsibility for its actions?

2 Likes

So putting this one back on the tracks slightly, the daily / weekly missions is a very good way of keeping player retention. Much like Obi mentioned - I’m keen to see what the reward will be.

That said, let’s hope that they use these new missions to integrate into a new storyline or DLC in the future - or at least a new angle to Generation Zero.

Recommendations would be to refine what’s still in limbo from 2020, and IF they decide to go down the living tissue over metal endoskeleton route, they I expect the M79 along with it.

Pretty please

2 Likes

You sure hate the Human race ahah :stuck_out_tongue:
So you think Skynet did well by nuking the World?

As a side note, I recommend the movie “Virus”(1999) i think you will enjoy it, it´s interesting.