The last tick will not spawn for flying blind

platform is pc
cant complete flying blind due to the ticks not spawning
do not know how to reproduce since we cannot revert saves
i was hosting for 2 friends
2 players

on the mission flying blind we cannot complete it due to the last tick not spawning. when we were clearing the bunker of enemies we killed 4 ticks that where on the generators before we even started the mission.
we picked up the radio listned to the message and then pushed the generator button that was when the next step of kill the ticks popped up with 4 out of 5 ticks killed. i have left the game to main menu and exited to desktop multiple times as well as verifying files and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail. we also noticed that when clearing houses ticks would randomly spawn in the houses after we had already looted them and that we have no footsteps at all

if I was you, grab a rocket or explosives and shoot the floor. As well as the source of the tick sounds. If not toss a few EMPS. I had the same problem happen outside of mission progression. This seemed to work for me. Hopefully this helps. If not if you play PS4 I could hop on and try to assist you.

@seargeantjohn by any chance do you have a backup file on online storage uploaded other than the game’s personal save data in game?

The first part is normal, they re-spawn eventually. The second part is a bug that happens to me (on PC) if the frame rate is substantially higher than 60 fps.

1 Like

we tryed the emp and rocket . we threw grenades we even put like 30 explosive barelles and 30 emps in the room and set them off and nothing happened

it automatically save the data online doesnt it because we couldnt figure out a way to just delete part of the save to start the mission over. unfortunatley its a main mission so we cant progress any further

Hey @seargeantjohn :wave:

Thanks for your report, and sorry for the inconvenience.

A high priority ticket has been created to address this issue and investigation is on-going.

If anyone on PC who is experiencing this issue could provide us with a save file it would help us a lot in our efforts to identify where the mission breaks and fix it.

If you are on PC and up for sharing your save file with us follow the steps below then send me a DM here on the forum, thanks! :pray:

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and get a link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer
2 Likes

This is happening on PS4 as well. My bf is stuck on it

I am having the same issue on the mission Flying Blind. 4 out of 5 ticks I play on Xbox one X and it was on coop.

Sent you a PM with a save file

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:

This issue has been fixed internally and should roll out to you with the next patch.

Big thanks to everyone that has sent us their affected save files and shared information on this issue, it was really helpful :pray:

1 Like