"The resistance" - to many waves

It’s starting to look like the x-weapons are almost compulsory.

2 Likes

The only time I got to do this mission, I was in a coop game, so I’ll never know if I would have been able to make it on my own :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

Taking down APO machines with the 6* PVG is much easier than taking down FNIX machines with my previous 4* PVG (I’m a sniper). I appreciate this powerful weapon (as I do the other 6* weapons except for the 12g pump gun which was an experiment gone slightly wrong). But it makes me lazy, because I just need a vantage point in a safe distance and I know how the fight will end. I guess I chose the sniper specialization because it gives me more time to adjust the hopeless thumb joysticks on the Xbox controller. And I’m not sure that the sniper specialization is suited for fighting incoming waves of machines :confused:

But if the 6* weapons could be undone, I think I would have preferred that.

I couldn’t begin to imagine having to play this with a controller. I know some people are really good with it, but it comes with so many limitations.

But yes, you can snipe in this mission - from the balconies, I have heard.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spoiler Bug (DLC Mission): Defend the hotel (Unable to complete “The Resistance”)