Third GZ Anniversary Event (March 25 - April 11)

Absolutely nothing(yet). Maybe someone remembers to push the button before leaving work today… :slight_smile: Have a great weekend folks!

I would expect that they activate it later this day.

They said it would begin at 10:00 CET, and currently it’s past 15:00.

2 Likes

The story of GZ it seems…

Ah well, seems I’m not the only one… :confused:

This starting on a weekend it may be like the Halloween event a few years ago and someone forgot to turn the event on?

1 Like

Copy and paste (sometimes with slight rework) has kind of become the norm now.

Yes, indeed. But as far as I know here is no copy and paste at these events… That’s just triggering an existing event and stopping it after some time again.

1 Like

yeah that’s true. Just press button to make event go live

Still nothing for me either…waiting…

It seems you can collect dazzle stuff. That is what some are starting to say. Good luck to all those that haven’t already gotten dazzle stuff from a few years ago…I think.

What’s dazzle stuff? An outfit?

Im pretty sure Dazzle is EXP clothing. Might be wrong since i dont know the names of the fancy sets clothing, unless its just Fancy.

There is not any experimental outfit ingame
or exp means something else for you?

Dazzle is a red military camo.

1 Like

The Experimental outfits from rivals is what i mean.

Oh yeah, Dazzle is that red/white/black camo for military clothes. I thought it was like the Fancy set or something.

OK…since my last post I have done 2 Base Defence mission on hard, went to the very South and worked my way up. I didn’t count the number of Seekers, Doggo’s, Hunters and Lynxs but I downed 23 Tanks, 16 Harvesters, 14 Wolves and 1 Reaper. Most were not Rivals but about 12 of them were. Guess what I got…nothing. No clothing in the drops (got 3 more Experimentals but see my other post…I’m giving them all away). Am I missing something?

Just noticed this tweet. So Fancy set only drops from Rivals and the ‘sparkling surprise’ will be found in loot containers. Edited first post for clarity.

1 Like

Both dont drop at all, i hunted around 30 rivals across 2 saves and nothing. Looted whole of Bjournet and other areas twice for no sparkling surprise.

1 Like

Not working at all for me either. Something is certainly wrong.

3 Likes