Third GZ Anniversary Event (March 25 - April 11)

So the tweet says fancy clothing and the players are starting to collect dazzle clothing, which is it?

Dazzle (red shades) camo clothing has been ingame for quite some time.

1 Like

I don’t think the dazzle stuff is part of the event. I’ve collected a couple pieces of it in my playthrough since December and there were certainly no events during that time. Probably just a coincidence.

As for why there’s nothing dropping… Someone probably forgot to press the event button. Either that or, continuing a worrying trend, the event is bugged and non-functional.

1 Like

Dazzle camo is not no. I have full sets of the various types from loot drops and boxes.

If it is a repeat of last year then it should be a “press button” thing. Hopefully devs are trying to resolve this.

There was only 2 times an event bugged tho, it wasnt a trend but more off someone forgot to push a button. Im sure devs eill fix it when theyre back in office next week, like with the Halloween 2020 event.

I don’t mean a trend of bugged events, I mean just bugged things in general. Like how assignments have been duplicated, disappearing, broken, reward-less, and tracking no progress for weeks.

3 Likes

25th March was yesterday.

As I don’t know on which system you all play, just a little guess:

Maybe it’s restricted to pc-users?
Haven’t there been some stuff that was only available on pc in the past? Holy grenade? The gnome-stuff? I don’t really know as I haven’t seen something of that on Playstation yet.

From the Discord chat and FB forums it is pretty much a universal issue.

Universal issue in that there is no event happening this weekend due to no one pressing the button or it is a bug?

1 Like

Nothing is restricted to a platform, some things such as the holy hand grenade have been removed from the game for over 2ish years now i believe. Im also on PC so its not restricted.

I read about the dazzling stuff yesterday, but I don’t see any reference to the word dazzle or or dazzling anymore.

1 Like

Dazzle is a type of camo you can find on military clothing throughout the world. It’s not part of the event. There is supposed to be a “sparkling little surprise”, which is probably a firework box but since no one’s found anything yet we don’t know.

I had a look at Stentungan crime scene for the set but found nothing around there. Thinking if it’s connected to this gang then clothing would be found where these people are known to be hiding.

Crime Scene Picture

Meanwhile on twitter:

1 Like

I feel taunted and mocked by the words “can you find them all” coz they did not say what to look for and how many items there are. :-1:

1 Like

The two things that are supposed to be collected in this event is the Fancy clothing set and a “sparkling little surprise”, most likely firework boxes. The Fancy stuff is supposed to drop from Rivals and the sparkling surprise is supposed to be found in loot containers in the world.

Unfortunately the event by all accounts is currently non-functional and none of the event items are appearing in-game.

Fancy clothing set as posted by @AliasDJA :
Screenshot_20220326-212202

1 Like

Here is what the firework box should be:

Don’tGetPlayed on Steam forum confirmed Crazywolf’s statement that there were 26 attire items with the word “fancy” in it.

Fancy bowtie, black
Fancy bowtie, orange
Fancy bowtie, purple
Fancy bowtie, blue
Fancy updo, black
Fancy updo, brown
Fancy updo, blond
Fancy updo, red
Fancy updo, light blond
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, beige/yellow
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, violet/purple
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, dark gray/light gray
Fancy blouse with fur scarf, white/gray
Fancy suit pants, bordeaux
Fancy suit pants, blue
Fancy suit pants, dark gray
Fancy suit pants, orange
Fancy high heels, white
Fancy high heels, red
Fancy high heels, blue
Fancy high heels, purple
Fancy earrings, green
Fancy earrings, yellow
Fancy earrings, pink
Fancy earrings, red
Fancy earrings, teal

3 Likes

Thanks for that. A good list to create into a shopping list.

I just wish they will get the event working so we can all go shopping. If the fancies are rival only drop then might use the time to “fatten” up areas with low numbers of rivals.