This is a weird question but

Is it possible to go to himjfall, pick up some weapons and things I need, without finding out all of the secrets (i have not finished the main story yet)?

Yes.
Look for a guide to prevent entering some mission related content (not that many).
But after the latest update, you get easily more ammo at the Farmland than on Himfjall where you will be under attack in most places

I am not going for ammo-I am trying to get kvm89 or kvm59 mag extender

Then get the KVM89 at the artillery base.
The mag extender…is more difficult, you might get it on Himfjall or in the Mainland.

1 Like

To know KVM locs on Himfjäll, look into here: For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

1 Like

Yes I know, I was just wondering if it’s possible to go to himfjall without finding out everything about it

Yes. Though, you still need to complete Not Alone main mission, to get access to Himfjäll.

1 Like

Great thanks I will try this tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

You are right for Himfjall and the mag extenders. I searched all over the map for them for MONTHS, but got both from Apoco Hunters (not Rivals) on Himfjall. I think you can take mission spoilers off the HUD, so just wander around and bait Hunters. There are lots of them about…

1 Like

is there a location for a kvm59 mag extender?

No.

Only way to get one is from apo machine loot or when you trade it with someone.

1 Like