For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

You forgot to mention that KVM 59 in Police station is 1*.

There is another KVM 89 inside FOA4 guard room (one with monitors, next to main desk/entrance room) but i don’t know it’s quality (didn’t pick it up).

And lastly: bear hotel, room 237, on the desk: 3* .270 s-rifle.

3 Likes

if anyone could get the coordinates of these for me and the quality i will add them to the list

1 Like

There’s also a (blue quality) extended magazine for it down there.

2 Likes

I am definitely not sure, but I remember that they were all in one hallway, and that they weren’t in the best condition

1 Like

Yes they were, the one i missed was in a dark zone with almost no light, i did not even seen the poor dead body with the gun next to him, thx for replying anyway :slightly_smiling_face: .

2 Likes

Co-ords + added few more.

1* KVM 59 = 4000, -711 (police station + need mission “Arms Race” to unlock)
1* KVM 89 mag mod = 3511, -205 (Readiness Storage 018)
2* KVM 89 = 4450, -779 (FOA4 + need mission “The Hellmouth” to unlock) 40x 5.56mm FMJ is included
3* KVM 89 = 5411, 86 (Digerhällen Artillery Base)
3* KVM 89 mag mod = 5367, 101 (Digerhällen Artillery Base)
3* .270 s-rifle = 4548, -59 (bear hotel, room 237 + need mission “Behind Closed Doors” to unlock)

4 Likes

Where is the Digerhallen artillery base?
(In general) (middle of the new island, top, bottom, etc…)

1 Like

At the East part of the island, more towards SE.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @Aesyle

1 Like

I found a purple AG5 just outside Norrmyra base
-2253,-2924

2 Likes

Was it sitting in the open or in a weapon crate? Because crate spawns are not fixed but vary on a 2h rhythm.

1 Like

It was in a crate. I didn’t know that…

1 Like

As far as I know, all the weapons that are marked in map icons (the fixed spawns) collected here are sitting in the open, on shelves, leaning against something, lying on the floor, etc.

3 Likes

all weapons on this list are fixed spawns

2 Likes

Are these the only fixed spawns for both KVM’s in the game? If so, isn’t that a bit weird?
In the main game there are fixed spawns on most weapons in 4* or 5* quality…
There’s gotta be more fixed KVM’s out there, since machines only drop weapons once every thousand years…
If someone finds anything, please let us know in here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was hoping to get a gold off the last DLC quest, kinda. :confused:
Maybe, they’re expecting us to grind until the next DLC (which would be funnier if gold versions don’t actually exist), but my first impression of the weapons didn’t really inspire me with urgency to own more versions of them.

1 Like

Ughh… Those elusive 5* guns are a long grind for sure. I’ve played for 85 hours now, and the only 5* I have found in addition to the fixed spawns, is a .243 Meusser, and who needs that?

I’m about half finished with the DLC missions, and I have only found the 1* KVM 59 at the police station. I’m hoping to find a decent quality KVM 59, to combine with my AG5. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NJR87 I got a 3* KVM from a downed hunter, so they are there!

For other 5* guns, go to the fixed locations directly and just pick them up, there’s no grind at all!

1 Like

No. These locations are what i’ve found so far during my gameplay. I haven’t searched the island 100% and looked under every stone.

Several 5* weapons are locked behind late-game main missions and can’t be accessed until you’re doing that mission. That includes: 5* AI-76, 5* HP5 and probably 5* m/49 and 5* Glock as well. Only 5* .44 Magnum can be accessed at any given point and time.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure The Bridge needs to be active for that, yes.

2 Likes