For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

Was it sitting in the open or in a weapon crate? Because crate spawns are not fixed but vary on a 2h rhythm.

1 Like

It was in a crate. I didnā€™t know thatā€¦

1 Like

As far as I know, all the weapons that are marked in map icons (the fixed spawns) collected here are sitting in the open, on shelves, leaning against something, lying on the floor, etc.

3 Likes

all weapons on this list are fixed spawns

2 Likes

Are these the only fixed spawns for both KVMā€™s in the game? If so, isnā€™t that a bit weird?
In the main game there are fixed spawns on most weapons in 4* or 5* qualityā€¦
Thereā€™s gotta be more fixed KVMā€™s out there, since machines only drop weapons once every thousand yearsā€¦
If someone finds anything, please let us know in here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was hoping to get a gold off the last DLC quest, kinda. :confused:
Maybe, theyā€™re expecting us to grind until the next DLC (which would be funnier if gold versions donā€™t actually exist), but my first impression of the weapons didnā€™t really inspire me with urgency to own more versions of them.

1 Like

Ughhā€¦ Those elusive 5* guns are a long grind for sure. Iā€™ve played for 85 hours now, and the only 5* I have found in addition to the fixed spawns, is a .243 Meusser, and who needs that?

Iā€™m about half finished with the DLC missions, and I have only found the 1* KVM 59 at the police station. Iā€™m hoping to find a decent quality KVM 59, to combine with my AG5. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NJR87 I got a 3* KVM from a downed hunter, so they are there!

For other 5* guns, go to the fixed locations directly and just pick them up, thereā€™s no grind at all!

1 Like

No. These locations are what iā€™ve found so far during my gameplay. I havenā€™t searched the island 100% and looked under every stone.

Several 5* weapons are locked behind late-game main missions and canā€™t be accessed until youā€™re doing that mission. That includes: 5* AI-76, 5* HP5 and probably 5* m/49 and 5* Glock as well. Only 5* .44 Magnum can be accessed at any given point and time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure The Bridge needs to be active for that, yes.

2 Likes

I was able to pick up the gold AI before the related mission. I know that because I couldnā€™t pickup the mission item then. I had to come back.

Btw, Himarvet took me a while. These should be all of them:

• 4 side arms in a back alley (presumed crime scene)
  • one shotgun in a store near the window (do I remember this one correctly)
  • one KVM59 in the police station (requires one of the first DLC main missions)
  • one PVG90 on top of a truck (see Xezr above)
2 Likes

Anyone know where the weapon at St. Charlotte Church (HimfjƤll) is?

Ok, that is weird. I was there at night, the tower was barred off with wooden planks. Now it is day time and the tower is open. oO

The weapon is a green PVG90 with a green 6-12x scope. Iā€™d love to provide coordinates, but they are still broken for me.

1 Like

Actually, St. Charlotte Church bell tower is a secret. If you walk against the wooden barricade, it falls down, giving you access to the bell tower. :grin:

1 Like

Are you serious? Interesting, that is a completely new element in GZ.

1 Like

Yes. :smiley:
Also, thatā€™s not the only new element that came with Alpine Unrest DLC. There are others as well.

4 Likes

I just found one barricade that I could manually tear down.

1 Like

So do you shoot it down or is there an interactive thing allowing you to take them off by holding down one of the buttons? Just curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently you just walk against it. Others have interaction knobs on it.

1 Like

M/49 GranatgevƤr on a roof at FOA 4 ā€˜Bergfinkenā€™. You can reach it through a scaffolding on the back.

Coords: 4373,294, -851,377

1 Like

If anyone is missing a weapon in ƖsterhƤllan, there is a Kpist underneath a car door in front of Bennyā€™s fatherā€™s house.

PS: 7 out of 8 weapons seem to be in or around that house. Or did I miss the last one there?

No, the last one is in one of the houses towards the bridge.

1 Like