For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

The soldier with the shotgun in underneath the terrace - you have to go round the side…

1 Like

Yeah, found it. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers for the weapon location it was driving me loopy too. I just didn’t look up!:grin:. Must have sneaked past it a dozen times!!.

1 Like

Can confirm FNIX tanks drop 5 star PVG 90 got one last night.

3 Likes

I know this is a old thread but i cant seem to find the fourth weapon at Torsberga Port, AG5, Magnus, Grenategvar, what and where is the other one?

1 Like

That must be the Sjöpvist shotgun then. Iirc it’s somewhere in a corridor below a dead soldier and easy to miss.

1 Like

Must be a bug , i looked everywhere for at least 2 hours, thank you for your help.
I never found the letter , maybe they are related ( i completed the mission though).

!! no bug at all, just really well hidden in plain sight.

1 Like

There is a KVM89 Squad Automatic inside Digerhällen Artillery base, going down inside (at 5412, 86).
Edit: 3-star quality (thanks Xezr).

2 Likes

It’s 3* (Good).

For those who like to parkour, there’s a dead guy, an Adrenaline Shot, and a PVG90 atop a truck in Himarvet. Don’t know the coords.

3 Likes

The truck is at (3939, -706). ^^^

There’s also a Möller PP and PVG on the roof of Kundsam in Tärnboda Skans (at 3725, 55).

Also, a KVM59 at Himarvet Police Station (as shown in the trailer, at 4000, -711).

5 Likes

You forgot to mention that KVM 59 in Police station is 1*.

There is another KVM 89 inside FOA4 guard room (one with monitors, next to main desk/entrance room) but i don’t know it’s quality (didn’t pick it up).

And lastly: bear hotel, room 237, on the desk: 3* .270 s-rifle.

3 Likes

if anyone could get the coordinates of these for me and the quality i will add them to the list

1 Like

There’s also a (blue quality) extended magazine for it down there.

2 Likes

I am definitely not sure, but I remember that they were all in one hallway, and that they weren’t in the best condition

1 Like

Yes they were, the one i missed was in a dark zone with almost no light, i did not even seen the poor dead body with the gun next to him, thx for replying anyway :slightly_smiling_face: .

2 Likes

Co-ords + added few more.

1* KVM 59 = 4000, -711 (police station + need mission “Arms Race” to unlock)
1* KVM 89 mag mod = 3511, -205 (Readiness Storage 018)
2* KVM 89 = 4450, -779 (FOA4 + need mission “The Hellmouth” to unlock) 40x 5.56mm FMJ is included
3* KVM 89 = 5411, 86 (Digerhällen Artillery Base)
3* KVM 89 mag mod = 5367, 101 (Digerhällen Artillery Base)
3* .270 s-rifle = 4548, -59 (bear hotel, room 237 + need mission “Behind Closed Doors” to unlock)

4 Likes

Where is the Digerhallen artillery base?
(In general) (middle of the new island, top, bottom, etc…)

1 Like

At the East part of the island, more towards SE.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @Aesyle

1 Like

I found a purple AG5 just outside Norrmyra base
-2253,-2924

2 Likes