For people who want to know weapon locations ****spoilers****

Er, you can push over the planks. At least I did…

2 Likes

I think the car door is just a physics object that got thrown there when you blew up the car.

1 Like

I am max level love the game but cannot find the special meusser rifle or the other hunting rifle which i forget how to spell at min, ive trying to farm harvesters and Tanks to see if they drop them ?? ,if anyone knows a particular farming area thats more likely to drop them Please please let me know thanks guys

1 Like

I refer to them by the ammo they use, .243 and .270. Both can be found from FNIX/apo tanks/harvs. I found 5* .243 last week from FNIX harv. Drop chance and loc is random though.

3 Likes

Experimental as well as KVG 59 and 89 on Apocalypse Harvesters @Mewster1.

Excellent coverage mate, good work! :+1:

3 Likes

14.7k views. Just wow :astonished:

2 Likes

it has gone up by 200 overnight. did not expect this.

1 Like

It’s a popular and useful topic :slight_smile:

It deserves to be pinned, I think.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I have now reached the edit limit and am not able to add any new weapons to the list from now on :disappointed_relieved:. Sorry guys. If you continue to post them here people can till see the location of the weapons if they look at the comments.

1 Like

Indeed. Special graded weapons are random in every place and Robot. I guess that bigger robots deliver better weapons? :thinking:

1 Like

Found a 5 crown 50 cal sniper in back of locked car. You need to blow up car to get it out. Location is (61.0),(2379.26)

2 Likes

Sounded strange for devs to give late-game weapon so early on, so went there to check it. And sure enough, it’s there. Also, it looks like it comes with 5* 6-12x scope as well. Didn’t pick it up, so don’t know for sure.

Some additional screens

2 Likes

Amazing. How many times haven’t I passed by that car, only to think it is bugged. Why the heck didn’t I even try to blow it up! :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Apparently I haven’t :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A 5* PVG90 just off the bridge from beginner island?

That car wasn’t there before, I’ve passed that overturned truck down the road plenty of times now and I’m positive I’ve never seen a white Björk. This feels like something that may have been accidentally left there from the development build.

3 Likes

You sure about that? Lol, now I’m confused!

2 Likes

I 2nd Xezr statement. That car wasn’t there until November’s or January’s Update. It could’ve been added earlier but it’s doubtful. Though, i haven’t been into Archipelago since June, so, i don’t know the exact update it came in.

2 Likes

Agree, seems very odd to leave an extremely powerful 5-star weapon that far south… :thinking:

4 Likes

Yet again prototypes drop lvl 5 weapons as well so I mean it’s a gamble really. Either way it’s OP and a good way to earn the Lock And Load trophy early.

1 Like

Since when? Never seen that.

2 Likes