Thoughts and opinions about current and upcoming weapons

People around the in-game globe have many opinions, favorites, and recommendations for the current and upcoming guns. Post your thoughts here!

Guns are useless without bullets. I’m hoping they add those back to the game soon.

3 Likes

I really want like some dynamite sticks, and remote control C4(regular and sticky) Could be a lot more useful than always having to try and shoot your placed explosives when you’re getting lit up by a tank… or like some sticky proximity explosives you could put on walls and stuff. Could set some really good traps this way! Hopefully people will suggest this stuff as well!

i want a magnetic accelerator gun and be cool like wesley.

warning clip contains language and fun with firearms.

emp items are very easy to get , i suggest that microwaves are put into houses and can be looted, using crafting , (1) a magnetron from a microwave (2) a battery cell from a fallen bot and (3) a large capacitor from a tv , would be a crafting recipe to make a very powefull emp weapon.

It only makes sense if they add a crafting mechanic to this game, but having a bow and arrow could really lead to some interesting possibilities. Let’s say you can make a bunch of jury-rigged arrow types that are more than just for shooting robots, like an arrow-boombox equivalent that you can shoot to distract enemies, or a tripwire arrow that you can shoot between trees or buildings to set up traps for the robots. The obligatory Rambo exploding arrows would work well too, given the 80s setting.

One of the main draws to this game for me was the possibility of setting up traps, and so far I’ve been disappointed by the one option of boombox + 1 HP damage gasoline can.

Having some kind of craftable ammo source would also solve the massive ammo shortage issues currently has. Maybe a reloading bench too while they’re at it.

If you have a suggestion or recommendation for a weapon to add to the game, here is a thread where you can do so :slight_smile: