Three Wheeled Update Date Reveal - coming 12.12.2023

Looks like the rider can shoot also? Repair/fuel up like a motor bike? That will be a game changer. It isn’t more base building, but using these things as a base defense weapon would be interesting. I could see the Devs adding crafting different accessories to the flatbed, small weapons mount, first aid station and so on.

NOTE: I like this sort of an announcement on a regular bases. Even if it’s not about updates being released.

What happens when it crashes!? Both players ragdoll down a cliff? Guessing both players will drop health. How complex is getting back on and going again? We have 7 days to wonder! :thinking:

1 Like

Same colors as the other vehicles
Default Flakmoped has the same speed as the moped, 50km/h
Same handling as the Moped

If you want to go off-road, the Reinforced Flakmoped DLC is the way to go

1 Like

this looks awesome, I can’t wait to kidnap my friends.

hello I just have a question what are the dimensions of the tick plushie ?

You can see it here:

More cargo , sounds good , glad I’m not sat in the front as the bullet sponge :laughing:

First thought: can I hit small enemies on roads with this one? :japanese_goblin:

With one of the DLC ones, you can hit and kill machines with it. This one specifically

2 Likes

Depends on how the game behaves.

Sometimes I can wreck runners (and my own companion) by driving through them with my motorbike, sometimes my motorbike gets damaged and I fall off of it.
Don’t know why.

where are the new colors gonna be, for the 3 wheel, are there gonna be 4 colors like the moped, green, blue, yellow, red, & will the reaper also have a color

[REINFORCED FLAKMOPED DLC]
Want to get even more out of your new three-wheeler?
This DLC introduces three specialized variants of it!
🛠️ Utility
🐏 Ramming
🌲 Off-Road
Available on the 12.12. for $6.99 or comparable regional price.
Yeehaw! pic.twitter.com/bi5pZs3VsJ

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) December 7, 2023

3 Likes

Wow! Will become one of my favorites haha!

i guess we will find out of the 12th

Just read Carnis answer.

what if there was a flakmoped with a mounted machine gun on it for the passenger to use

I’d settle for a sit&stay command for the companion. Then it can feel the wind in it’s circuits…

Or a “hop on” command.

the blue moped was sitting in the airplane bunker farmlands region, the other 3 colors came from Firebird, Reaper & ??? :face_with_monocle: will that be the case with the 4 colors of this new 3 wheel, or are the 3 new prefurals missions gonna have the new colors

I guess no-one knows yet, it took forever for me to find the Yellow moped :cold_sweat: because I didn’t expect the Reaper to be carrying it a few months back, anyway, it’s just a good idea 2 have some idea were to see