Ticks spawn of dead hunters

Sometimes it’s not a bug but a really useful “feature”…

At least it made the daily assignment “Kill 20 Ticks” a few days ago fairly easy to complete… :sunglasses: :wink:

That was near Klinte btw

2 Likes

Have all the issues mentoned and ive also seen missles freeze in the air sometimes and rocket launchers rockets go through the map and it tends to be anoyying ive also had problems with the lynx balls floating in the air and sometimes when i jump on a dead lynx it does damage too me ir i can not loot machines sometimes wich is anoying ever since they did the dawn update ive encountered so many bugs :expressionless::expressionless::beetle::beetle::beetle:

I hope they fix this :crossed_fingers:

This is a known issue. Moved to main thread.

//Mod

…it is not possible to reduce the number of FNIX bases.
Every time you try to destroy an FNIX base, the game crashes just before the base is destroyed.
watch the video >>>> https://youtu.be/dXLv23ZaO9k

…and here more videos with FNIX Base Bug

https://youtu.be/ZGgZBNOhqwk
https://youtu.be/riCGljc2u-g
I hope they fix this pretty soon because it’s impossible to play the game !

1 Like

How many fnix bases do you already have?
There is another topic to this issue where a dev asked some questions regarding this.

Feel free to write it down there, too… And to participate at the poll.

Sadly, if you got at the point that you’re not able to destroy a base because of the crashes, even after multiple tries, you have to wait for the update on 23rd and hope that it fixes this issue.

… does anyone know what that is???

I see the first time…
…is this a bug too ?

Different bug as seen here - Constant Airstrike At Dyrbo Control Point - #20 by OBiW4NSHiNOBi

It’s a bug if it happened just when going there.
I had this once, too.

Normally the fireworks just appear if you finish a base defense.

Yeah, a bug related to too many FNIX bases. But it seems to not lead into a crash to desktop or at least not as much as the distorted sound when approaching a base, etc.

First time I noticed that I was somewhat astonished to see that it’s fireworks. :flushed:

…I ask myself every day why so many FNIX bases spawn on the map?
A limitation would be an advantage here.
Not every player is interested in conquering every FNIX base.
How many FNIX baese will spawn if I don’t capture any?
Although I keep conquering new spawning bases, new ones still appear.
I currently have 13 fully equipped FNIX bases on the map.
It’s too much and more are coming.

1 Like

Should be all, 20 at the moment, 24 after the next update.

cannot capture and destroy the base

second Base …a new FNIX base spawned, I destroyed 98% of it, then went to fast travel to get ammo.
During this time, this FNIX base has been completely renewed and expanded to full level. :man_shrugging:

Same here, it seems that I can’t open the shield devices to finally destroy the control point(s)…

And so I have absolutely no way to get rid of those damned CPs from my game ! :rage: :rage: :face_vomiting:

The tick spam is causing my game to crash repeatedly. When there are too many around, the game can’t take it and just stops. Happened 3 times in the past 2 days and a lot more than that over the past few weeks.

I’ll hear robots fighting in the distance, go check it out, and realize it’s just a bunch of rogue ticks
fighting their own hunters and faction. By the time I try to run away, the game crashes.

Hasn’t been an issue until recently. Game is becoming unplayable because of it.

2 Likes

Issue is known, should be fixed on the 23rd. They are a side effect of having too many FNIX Bases active at once.

1 Like

At first, I thought it was cool and by design, Now I have ticks all over the place at the Boo Church. This is a bug. It was cool seeing a FNIX base get destroyed by them though it took a while. Then Game crashed. I am going to wait for a patch fix. It crashed on me several times now.

The recon update, announced for 23rd, should adress all these issues, as pontus said.
Keep calm, play another game in the meanwhile and try again on 23rd, like me. :wink:

2 Likes

Yep - maybe some of us could actually go outside for some fresh air, learn some Swedish, and have a selma or two.

1 Like

…what is it tick or gnome… :man_shrugging: :rofl: :rofl: