Tidal Wave - Unable to complete due to machines not spawning

Not sure if it will work for you but I did a hard reset on the xbox and the mission worked for me after that.

1 Like

Are you referring to a power cycle (hold power but etc) or a factory MS reset?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-hard-reset-my-xbox-one-console/d5ae0463-5e7d-44b0-9b92-911c1c8b327e

Hold the lit console button down until machine switches off,
Are you playing on the series s/x or the older generation xbox?

I’m on and Xbox One X currently. Can’t find the Series X!

@Hardcorewolf7 A hard reset appeared to do the trick. I was able to go back and complete the “Secret Cargo” mission. All 3 Runners appeared as expected. Thanks.

I haven’t tried the Tidal Wave Ringfort defense mission again yet.

No worries, keep me posted if you get the tidal mission to work.

Confirmed - The “Tidal Wave” Ringfort defense mission appears to work now.

I get to the final wave of the mission (bigger machines etc) and my Ringfort gets destroyed. That’s my fault - I suck in big battles when Im alone. Ill be able to complete it once I get my friend to play Coop with me.

But at least the mission is working again. No bugs etc.

Thanks!

Hello. I am a PlayStation 4 user and have been struggling with the Ring Fort mission for a long time. I am stuck with the last wave not being able to spawn in. I have tried doing a hard reset of the PS4 unit and spawning far away / back again. I haven’t seen the Ring Fort destroyed so I don’t know what is going on. Is anyone else having this problem? I haven’t seen anyone give any solutions that work on Reddit or on here. I am at max level in the game and feel like I have hit a wall with my progress. I am not able to continue on with any missions and I am permanently stuck for now until I figure out a work around.

Hey there!
I recently started playing this game, and its been fun so far! Anyway I stumble a small bug to report about this mission. During my session with friends joining in, the first wave won’t continue to past when nothing of machines spawn. I notice this recently but, as soon I started my game again without anyone joining in and the mission plays as normal till the end. I played on the Steam client.
Hope this help to tweak it to perfection!