Trading Community Thread

Anyone is willing to trade EXP 12G Pump-Action and/or Pvg 90? Especially Pvg.
I’m looking for it for a month or so. Can trade to EXP Klaucke 17 or Kpist.
Please, let me know.
Thank you.

@xIts_jx can it not be gotten anymore?

not right now on console. On pc it is. Once you guys get the patch it will be permanent.

1 Like

@MarkNcheese42 Oh so it’s a new DLC weapon? Or what happened?

no. it was originally an event item. It was a new exp weapon. One of the best weapons in the game, then and now. Then it went away. Then it came back for about a week for Sweden’s national celebration/ The people wanted it permanent. So they brought it back last patch. Unfortunately for console the patch is still delayed. Coming August.

2 Likes

@MarkNcheese42 wow, interesting, thanks!

Hi does anyone have a spare ex pvg90 to trade I can offer the ex shotgun or ex rocket launcher

1 Like

You’ll need to confirm what platform, welcome to the forum.

Hi sorry I’m on ps4 and have ps plus

Ah no problem at all. I know directly on the official FB page that John Henry will happily help anyone - hes not on here sadly but covers the PS4 side.

Other-wise - best off introducing yourself to the discord trading community - someone always pops up there -->

Thanks pal I appreciate it

1 Like

Can clothing items be given away / traded?

No, they’re not tradeable, sadly.

1 Like

Could anyone on PS4 possibly hook me up with a 5 star weapon (although I have of my own a 5 star Klauke Pistol, a 5 star 44 Magnus, and a 5 star AI 76) and a full set of 5 star attachments for it?

I need it for the “Lock & Load” trophy (fully equip a level 5 weapon with level 5 mods) which is one of my last few for Platinum trophy.

I am FilthyLittleGod on PSN

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

You’re best bet is to go to the Generation Zero Discord. There are more people who check there than on the forums. Plus, quicker reply and ease of communication.

1 Like

Tap up John Henry on the official FB Page, tell him Alias sent you - he’s got you covered.

1 Like

@ExCalLeeBurr

What is Discord?

@AliasDJA

I shall look him up, thank you!

Discord is online chat room.

Official GZ Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/XzRRQKu

1 Like

I’ve spent a ridiculous amount of hours farming rivals for experimental weapons. So far I have acquired the
M/46 Kpist, the AG4, and the 12 gauge. I have spent weeks and thousands of rounds just for
a chance at the exp KVM-59 or the exp PVG-90. Does anyone have a spare of one or both of these to give away?

P.S. I’ve never done this before on PS4.