Trading Community Thread

No, just drop me a message if you see me online and i’ll sort you out

Thanks a bunch dude!

Hello!! Does anyone have the Experimental Pvg 90? I change it for Experimental Klaucke 17, for Experimental Grg m / 49 or for Experimental 12G Pump-Action!!! Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

Join the Generation Zero Discord. There is a channel dedicated to gear trading there.

Merged with Trading Community thread.

//Mod

How do people trade loot?

they just friend eachother, and hop in a game and drop the stuff. be wary. this method is not 100% safe. so people might try to scam. this is unlikely as i have traded with randoms before, and it worked out.

1 Like

Two replies moved to proper topic.

//Mod

From Best / Favorite weapon list topic:

Argh, I gave away two the last time I was online, had I known that you were in dire need… Are you on PC? Just in case…

Oh nooo! :joy:
Yes, I’m on PC. :wink:

And @Aesyle, I’ll gladly give you a 5* LMG silencer for a 5* KVM 59 magazine. I have at least one, maybe two. But I don’t use it. :blush:

1 Like

Trade has concluded. :smile:

Yep, the mag works like a charm. :blush::+1:
Now I’ll continue my endless hunt for the 5* Älgstudsare and the 5* KVM 59. :smile:

Anyone is willing to trade EXP 12G Pump-Action and/or Pvg 90? Especially Pvg.
I’m looking for it for a month or so. Can trade to EXP Klaucke 17 or Kpist.
Please, let me know.
Thank you.

@xIts_jx can it not be gotten anymore?

not right now on console. On pc it is. Once you guys get the patch it will be permanent.

1 Like

@MarkNcheese42 Oh so it’s a new DLC weapon? Or what happened?

no. it was originally an event item. It was a new exp weapon. One of the best weapons in the game, then and now. Then it went away. Then it came back for about a week for Sweden’s national celebration/ The people wanted it permanent. So they brought it back last patch. Unfortunately for console the patch is still delayed. Coming August.

2 Likes

@MarkNcheese42 wow, interesting, thanks!

Hi does anyone have a spare ex pvg90 to trade I can offer the ex shotgun or ex rocket launcher

1 Like