Unable to complete Main mission Science of Deduction

Joined a online game and did the first part whit the door. And went back to my local game, then i was able to collect the items i needed to complete the quest! But… After i did that, the mission empty spaces are supoused to unlock, but it did not! Did not get the mission after i completed science of deduction! This is starting to enoy me now…

Hey @Mr_Burns-1980 :wave:

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with this mission.

Although your issue is somewhat similar to the issue originally described in this thread, it is different enough so that it should have it’s own thread.

Would you mind writing a new bug report and in there describe your issue in as much detail as possible, adding your screenshots, etc?

In the meantime I will investigate what @limaalphaalpha and you described in the spoiler section of their comment Unable to complete Main mission Science of Deduction :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reporting! :pray:

1 Like

Checked car, car is blown up and on fire, I see white papers on the dash but cannot pick them up, no keys on seat. Quest hint takes me to a bunker but cannot enter as the tunnel has collapsed.
Quest instructions are misleading, “locate and enter the FOA 5 underground facilities” but when I look online the quest ends with picking up keys from the car.
??? very confusing, very poor story design concerning this objective.
Love the game over all though.

1 Like

Platform: Xbox one x

Description: Science of Destruction “Locate the FOA 5 Facility” = Done. Locate and enter the FOA 5 underground facilities.

Steps To Reproduce: Go to in game hint. open bunker doors, tunnel has collapsed.

Images / Videos:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10222025749257081&set=pcb.10222025753217180&type=3&tn=HH-R&eid=ARDg2G2MX8ArbV0kQCcdcGPx082DjnRiyzvhRxUB7bqMGqKo_rsMp0gXHmtpkHUQAoJOuBhpxCc1yvwY

Host or Client: Single player

Players in your game: just me

Specifications: Following walkthrough" Checked car, car is blown up and on fire, I see white papers on the dash but cannot pick them up, no keys on seat. Quest hint takes me to a bunker but cannot enter as the tunnel has collapsed.
Quest instructions are misleading, “locate and enter the FOA 5 underground facilities” but when I look online the quest ends with picking up keys from the car.
Coordinates 566.247 -310.016

Images mentioned above probably wont work for this so here are some that will.
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m502/Winchster1886/20200229_143825.jpg
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m502/Winchster1886/20200229_143856.jpg
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m502/Winchster1886/20200229_143924.jpg

Merged threads about the same issue.

/Mod

I have this problem too, i finished the game with my boyfriend, we did missions on both accounts together, all of them, somehow not all missions were done on my account. So we did them again coming to this mission Science of Deduction. And I encounter the problem described as the first post.
and I cant complete it and cant finish the game properly on my account and not get the Trophy for it.
I DO not want to delete my game or character and lose all my stuff.
Since this problem is here since August 2019 I wanna know what the fix is. Because 9 months later there should be one RIGHT?

Same issue here. For me and my buddy. We finished in multiplayer with a different host. We tried to replay, the bunker door opens. We can even enter the bunker and head to Behind the Curtain objectives but anything from Science o D wont trigger. Neither the documents nor the documents in the car for finishing the mission.
We tried to reset the mission in someones game, heading to Hermelin but its not on the warboard even the other host did not finish it.

Solution (as mentioned in the forum):
I managed to reset the mission triggering the bunker door in a session with a host that did not start the mission yet but had the Hermelin Warboard triggered. Mission pointer resettet and asked to find the documents. Then leaving the session and back to solo and finished it there.

FAO/Science of Deduction

I have had the mission for some time now and im on objective two (Locate and enter the FAO 5 underground facilities). Every time I enter the door the only thing inside is ruins. I dont know what to do.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Hello. So i planted the Russian device and did not get out in time big bang, end credits roll(Game over??) And i wake up still to have the mission to do but the tunnel has caved in, but find a tape cassette. Now i am stuck??? Also i completed these missions in another persons game. Any hep would be much appreciated thanks.

PS i should add the i am playing on PS4. Also i was able to open the FOA5 underground facility without searching the exterior buildings as i had comleted this with someone else.

//Mod

Hello I’m trying to do all of the missions but this one Science of deduction is bugged. haven’t done the mission alone but did it with a friend i went to do the mission on by myself. but the when the doors opens but its just crashed/sealed. how can i fix it? playing on pc

@Zeo, you can clearly search the forums since you necrod the same issue topic (which would’ve been fine), yet, you deleted your reply and made yet another topic of the same issue. Why?

//Mod