Unable to complete “Normal Lives” (Alpine Unrest)

Merged with existing topic. I’ve also poked a dev about the issues you’re having.

//Mod

Hey @Nightwielder :wave:

We’re aware of the “Normal Lives” issue and are working on a fix for it. The issue has been reproduced in-house and we have multiple player saves (from this thread) which reproduces the issue as well.

Now, about “Off The Grid”, would you mind writing a separate bug report for that issue? AND since you are on PC would you be up for providing us with a copy of your save file so we can investigate it further? IF yes, please follow the steps below.

1. Your save file can be found here: Documents\Avalanche Studios\GenerationZero\Saves
  2. Right-click the save folder (containing “savegame” and “savegame.bac”) > send to > compressed (zipped) folder
  3. Go to https://wetransfer.com/ (No account required)
  4. Click the “…” button and select “get transfer link”
  5. Add/attach the .zip archive with the save file(s)
  6. Upload and copy the link
  7. Send me a DM here on the forum and include the link from wetransfer

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

1 Like

Greetings. Is this ever getting fixed? My problem is exactly the same as the one in the picture in this thread.

BTW loving the game. The FNIX update was everything this game needed. It’s fun again.

I have a few bug reports to report the main one is about when im in a big fight or surrounded by robots the game goes very glitchy and jumpy and lags alot.
The next one is about a bug what has stopped me finishing a mission, i was supposed to kill all the robots surrounding the new weds cabin and the last robot we needed to kill glitches and goes under the ground and is now stuck so we cant move on from the last bit of the mission I will add pictures and everything else we play on xbox so I cant do screen shots

20200829_161406 20200829_161518 20200829_161530

Your issues it the tracking while playing in co op. I’m starting to think that there needs to be a warning put in place to stop being bricking their save file.

I’m playing on my own :woman_shrugging:

So I read this wrong then…

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Normal lives on DLC

Xbox one version. Has the same bug as pc version. Cannot complete mission due to enemy not showing, just a crosshair icon. Tried restarting, resetting console etc but bug persists. Unable to continue side quest.

1 Like

I have the same bug for Xbox.

1 Like

Try with a fresh new character for that mission only

I tried, and it didn’t work.

Also use forum search beforehand.

//Mod

Same issue on xbox one x. Floating enemy icon and no enemy.

Same issue on Xbox One. Floating “kill symbol/mission marker” with no further enemy spawning. Tried with second character, no change. On the bright-side, alpine unrest doesn’t have a challenge for side missions.

Same issue on PC in two mission - Normal life and Troll Toll. In the last one, I found the delivery truck, and cann’t destroy big robot, mission blue marker is on the road, and kill-marker is under whater, behind the delivery truck.

I took this screenshot yesterday:

just 10 mintues ago I’ve done this mission, Troll Toll. Be carefull - flying cars :wink:

The mission called normal lives is unable to be finished on the Xbox One platform, me and a friend have tried to finish this mission tonight and what’s happened is a robot which is the final one to kill has fallen through the floor and has happened before as well it seems to be repeating as a bug, they’ve also posted on here in the past about the issue so it’s been a while waiting to be fixed. Screenshot_20200920_215430 Screenshot_20200920_215157

//Mod

Has anyone had any problems in generation Zero
One of the missions ( normal lives) there’s just a floating icon and no machines or defeated the machines but mission still shows?