Unique cuisines around the world

I’m going to the coast in three weeks so I’ll make sure to get plenty of food and ocean pics

1 Like

I love spicy food!!! I put red pepper flakes on everything! Not literally everything, but a lot.

Especially spaghetti!!!

1 Like

Then Indian food is for you!
Most dishes are spicy.

No, i´m not Indian, but i sure like the food.

4 Likes

I do my own Indian. This might sound cocky but my onion bajhi, butter chicken and mango lassi is just better that what any of the Indian restaurants in greater Copenhagen can produce.

2 Likes

Oh, no, that’s not cocky at all.:grin::rofl:

1 Like

What about Chicken Mango or Chicken coconut ?
It´s so good…Either the Nepalese or Indian version(almost the same on this case).
Send me a plate of butter chicken and mango lassi to drink by mail then ok? :grinning:

2 Likes

What is chicken coconut?

Sounds really good!!! I love anything with coconut!

1 Like

Usually it´s like this.

Chicken mango is the same but with mango.
There is also Chicken Banana and some others.

2 Likes

Gasp!!! That looks way better than what I was picturing!!!

1 Like

It tastes even better! ahah

1 Like

oh wow, that looks really good!
where can I find that deliciousness??

2 Likes

Aren´t there Nepalese or Indian restaurants in the States? Over here in Europe there are.
I mean real restaurants and not some hidden shady/illegal place, nice people, ambient music, candles, and then the wonderful food.

2 Likes

Yeah, I live near a few. I can’t recall their names.

I mean, I have never been in any of them but they look safe. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think there are any near me, maybe no customer base?

1 Like

it’s not uncommon for me to pack a hardboiled egg for lunch only to have it crushed halfway through the day.

Speaking of eggs … my wife is Chinese and when we met decades ago, the world of food suddenly expanded by an order of magnitude. Good golly miss Molly have I tasted some - for me - rather unique things. Take this for example:

This is a Century egg. Just to be clear: it started out as a fine egg-colored egg delivered from the rear part of fine hen-colored hen. Then it was … errhhmm … treated for a while. Some months, actually, and treated badly. First time I tasted it I would rather have done a bungy-jump from a very high place. But now I like it. Just as I like Rømmegrøt.

Keep an open mind guys. It might lead you to something new and unexpected. Or, as in this case, a rotten egg :wink:

1 Like

why does the white look like solid caramel?