Unlocking all missions

When we arrived at the Warboard, we unlocked 35+ missions, i think it’s all the missions in the game, and it ruined all the gameplay for me and my 3 friends, played for 8 hours, and this forced us to replay the game due to the bug. Hope you’ll fix this, and its a serious problem.

Same happent here … When the mission updated suddenly all missions unlock and the audio file from the russians offering support played … This happent after we killed all enemies on the castle with the mission called “first contact” … It looked for me that the mission update triggered this issue

Hello Bobbelause123 thanks for the report and feedback. Please follow the correct format and you can add any extra detail as you have in this post below. This just makes working to correct the bug easier. Please follow this format READ BEFORE POSTING - How to Make a Bug Report and then post here https://forum.generationzero.com/c/bug-reports. Sorry to hear that you’re having such an unpleasant finding. We are aware there are some outstanding bugs in the game and the team is doing all they can to correct them.