Us weapons pack drop rate

My friends just bought the dlc today and got several n9s and n16 5c today. This is bs. They need to fix this I paid money and didn’t get nothing.

2 Likes

Sure you did. Check your Plundra.

they do be missing cuz the game didnt like it when i gave them to some1 w/o the dlcs soooo

Devs have acknowledged that the current system regarding new weapons doesn’t work as it’s supposed to and we might see a change to it in the future.

But i think the game shouldn’t let it’s payed content to be given to others, non-DLC owners, for nothing.

If another player who does not own the U.S. Weapons Pack DLC picks up one of the weapons dropped by someone who owns the DLC, the weapon will disappear for both players

Patch notes: https://generationzero.com/en/blog/december-update-patch-notes

After some experiments, there is indeed something wrong.

The N9 weapon and attachments are not that hard to find.
On the other hand, finding N16 and N60 weapons and attachments is a pain.
in some days i destroyed more than 100 hunters that were Fnix and APOC class and only some had N9 items, nothing else from the DLC.
At least 30 Harvesters and nothing, more than 50 Tanks, most of them Fnix and APOC (to improve my chances) and nothing.
I believe the N16 and N60 drop probability are as low as the KVM59 is, or maybe even lower.

2 Likes

Since the December '20 update and after weapons DLC came, from the 2nd Apo harv i took down (and 2nd harv overall), i got this:

I can’t say that RNG would be bad. :roll_eyes:

Then again, i play only on Guerilla difficulty (solo game) and that may have an impact on the USA weapon/attachments drop rate.

For the machines to loot for new weapons/attachments:
Hunter - N9 + N9 mag mod
Harv - N16 + N16 mag mod
Tank - N60 + N60 mag mod

Proto - 1*
Mil - 2* (and 3*?)
FNIX - 4* (and 3*?)
Apo - 5*

Well then you are the exception and lucky one.

Playing mostly in Skirmish and yesterday on Guerrila

Approximately in the last week i destroyed:

• 40-50 harvesters most of them Fnix and Apoc class
  • 140-160 hunters most of them Fnix and APOC class
  • 60-75 Tanks, most of them Fnix ( approximately 20/25 I remember they were APOC class).

Results: not a single thing about the N60 and N16 was obtained from a machine loot or any container on the entire Map.
I did get many N9 capacity mags and some N9´s from hunters.
Most people are having the same drop type I am having and claimed they took down even more machines having no luck. (at least on Discord).
So most people can say that the RNG in regard to the DLC weapons is pretty unbalanced yes.

A good soul did give me the 5* N60, so not everything is bad though :wink:
I will do the same for someone else, when in 3 months i finally get the N60.

6 Likes

Just as a point of perspective, I don’t think it’s just the US weapons and the LMG’s who are hard to find.
In my 212 hours and 10.000 machines destroyed, I have never gotten:
5* HP5
5* Kpist
5* Pump Action
5* Älgstudsare
5* PVG 90
6* Kpist
6* Pump Action

I have all these weapons, but they’re from fixed drops or other players.

…and of course, no US weapons yet.

2 Likes

Same thing here. On my current savegame with about the same hours and machines destroyed, I never got:
-5* Kpist, Pump Action, AG4, Hunting rifles
-6* PVG, GRG

1 Like

In my small time, what i’ve been with GZ, i haven’t still found:
5* N9
5* N16
5* N60
5* KVM 59
5* KVM 89
5* Sledgehammer
6* Sledgehammer

Though, latter doesn’t actually count since i haven’t seen Reaper yet.

All other weapons (5* or 6*), except 5* Baseball bat, i’ve found more than once from the game world.
Given that how many 5* and 6* weapons i’ve found so far, i’d say RNG is pretty good (in favor of player).

1 Like

Today came after 16 Rival and so so many Fnix machines, one 5c N60 from Apoc Tank, Marshlands region and two N6 clip South coast area.

Relighting this after last night’s session with @OBiW4NSHiNOBi drew a blank on anything “N” related.

Solo gameplay today circa 500 mixed enemies in FNIX & APOC, across the difficulties for over 6 hours - nothing. I also manually clocked 4 hours game refresh, and hard reset - still nothing.

Could someone please ask up the flag pole what the criteria is as I’ve not had difficulty confirmed as a modifier to the drop rate, neither multiplayer, or machine specific kills to improve drop. Don’t mind the grind - I think we could just do with some clarity.

4 Likes

Just a small update, after almost 100 Fnix tanks taken out, i got a purple N60.
No N16 weapons from any Harvester class yet.

2 Likes

Just to debunk concerns:

5* N60:

Without mag mod:

With 5* mag mod:

Note: I did not find it in my game. Instead, i traded it with someone who found it in their game. Gave 5* Möller with 5* attachments for it, since another person needed that specific weapon with all attachments.

lucky ;( … xD :frowning:

In this current time, it’s good to know they actually exist - appreciate the visuals

There’s also a red flag where non DLC content gamers are getting the N drops.

1 Like

With my luck, I will never see 5* attachments to these weapons because I’m still missing previous 5* machine guns and their attachments. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m trying A LOT of different setups, but nothing is coming up trumps.

Few more ideas to try tonight, I’ll update if I’m successful.

Another update, after 2 weeks of more than 70 harvesters destroyed…i got the N16 from an Harvester.
The blue N16…the same that every DLC owner has :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i justgot a 5c n16 mag w/o having the 5c n16 lol