Us weapons pack drop rate

Same thing here. On my current savegame with about the same hours and machines destroyed, I never got:
-5* Kpist, Pump Action, AG4, Hunting rifles
-6* PVG, GRG

1 Like

In my small time, what iā€™ve been with GZ, i havenā€™t still found:
5* N9
5* N16
5* N60
5* KVM 59
5* KVM 89
5* Sledgehammer
6* Sledgehammer

Though, latter doesnā€™t actually count since i havenā€™t seen Reaper yet.

All other weapons (5* or 6*), except 5* Baseball bat, iā€™ve found more than once from the game world.
Given that how many 5* and 6* weapons iā€™ve found so far, iā€™d say RNG is pretty good (in favor of player).

1 Like

Today came after 16 Rival and so so many Fnix machines, one 5c N60 from Apoc Tank, Marshlands region and two N6 clip South coast area.

Relighting this after last nightā€™s session with @OBiW4NSHiNOBi drew a blank on anything ā€œNā€ related.

Solo gameplay today circa 500 mixed enemies in FNIX & APOC, across the difficulties for over 6 hours - nothing. I also manually clocked 4 hours game refresh, and hard reset - still nothing.

Could someone please ask up the flag pole what the criteria is as Iā€™ve not had difficulty confirmed as a modifier to the drop rate, neither multiplayer, or machine specific kills to improve drop. Donā€™t mind the grind - I think we could just do with some clarity.

4 Likes

Just a small update, after almost 100 Fnix tanks taken out, i got a purple N60.
No N16 weapons from any Harvester class yet.

2 Likes

Just to debunk concerns:

5* N60:

Without mag mod:

With 5* mag mod:

Note: I did not find it in my game. Instead, i traded it with someone who found it in their game. Gave 5* Mƶller with 5* attachments for it, since another person needed that specific weapon with all attachments.

lucky ;( ā€¦ xD :frowning:

In this current time, itā€™s good to know they actually exist - appreciate the visuals

Thereā€™s also a red flag where non DLC content gamers are getting the N drops.

1 Like

With my luck, I will never see 5* attachments to these weapons because Iā€™m still missing previous 5* machine guns and their attachments. :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m trying A LOT of different setups, but nothing is coming up trumps.

Few more ideas to try tonight, Iā€™ll update if Iā€™m successful.

Another update, after 2 weeks of more than 70 harvesters destroyedā€¦i got the N16 from an Harvester.
The blue N16ā€¦the same that every DLC owner has :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i justgot a 5c n16 mag w/o having the 5c n16 lol

It took more than 200 apoc-tanks to get the first US-Guns item, a 5c mag for the N60.

On a sidenote, havent gotten much at all lately, some 5c attachments, thats it. Then all of a sudden, a bluescreen and before the game started another crash. Now Im getting experimentals, schematics, resistance items etc. and relay beacons respawn like they used to. Funny how things ā€workā€ in this gameā€¦ Gotta love it!

1 Like

this is the only dlc purchase I regretted. after spending many days on himfel and killing many thousands of robots apocalypse, I got only 5 * store N9 4 * N16. and spent 62 hours of pure online farming. I do not advise buying, all the same kvm59 and .50 are better than 5 * usa) \

Well guys Iā€™ve been into this with @OBiW4NSHiNOBi for a few sessions over the past week. Now let me first lay out that I am no stranger to a grind, and will happily exploit any game.

This grind for the 5c guns is pretty ridiculous though. From my own play through, local multiplayer, and online multiplayer thereā€™s no actual consistency to it in relation to the ā€œNā€ series equipment.

Machine class seems to be the only minimum requirement - but apart from that itā€™s a complete guess. As loot is generated at the point of searching - itā€™s a long, long road for the 5C N16 & Mag

I though the grind for all the schematics was bad even with the fact itā€™s in the Rival loot pool - which is more than a regular machine - but this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

I still think the drop rate for the 5* vanilla weapons is hopeless.
The drop rate for US weapons should not be lower than the base weapons!
If it is, then why on earth is that so?
Although the DLC was really cheap, it doesnā€™t make sense to make people pay for something, only to leave them with close to no chance of finding the actual stuff. And no, 3* versions donā€™t countā€¦

I donā€™t have time to grind into oblivion, so my request to devs is to at least give the US weapons an equal chance to drop as the base weapons.

Iā€™m not too excited about the N16, but the N60 and especially the N9, oh I want them!
My biggest concern is actually spending a huge amount of time and energy searching for the N60, only to realize that even the 5*, let alone the 6* KVM 59 is better in every wayā€¦ :thinking:

Side question

Has anyone been able to get a feel for the US weapons if they are in fact better, or at least as good as the swedish weapons? I would be really sorry to find out that they are lackingā€¦

5 Likes

Hi No issues with any of the US Weapons at all.

The N16 over the AG4 100% - but as for the AG5 Iā€™ll need a 5c version and mag to test is properly.

The N60 is becoming a favourite of mine, not only because of its thumping after every round - but often said to myself damn that went down quickā€¦so itā€™s got the power. Itā€™s better than the KVM59, but slower than the KVM89. Providing youā€™ve got the perks to keep it straight - itā€™s a definite must.

N9 - well i think this is more style over substance. I think if they had put as much effort into the gun instead of the animation ( that only works while stood up ) then maybe we would have had a better gun. Itā€™s just a bitā€¦meh.

So to answer directly, there are some that are better than base game weapons, but like everything itā€™s all about your own play style and if your willing to part with money.

I have to say, i like the new weapons, but as almost everyone above said, itĀ“s ridiculous the scarcity drop of the N60, N16 and of their unique attachments.
When you buy a weapons pack at least the drop of the DLC weapons should be higher,as of this moment I still dont have the N16 (as most people donĀ“t).
And itĀ“s a bit ridiculous that the only Tier 5 weapon iĀ“m missing is one from a weapons pack that i purchased, iĀ“m certain no other game has this issue.

2 Likes
  • The N16 has too much recoil, itĀ“s the same as the AG5, a bit more ā€œcinematicā€ with itĀ“s burst fire, reminds me of action movies.
  • The N9 is the same as the Experimental Klaucke but i think itĀ“s even faster, at least itĀ“s what i think from experience.
  • The N60 as others said, itĀ“s slower but it has High damage, i think it has more DPS than the standard KVM59 (they are both good though).

I would say that if the devs donĀ“t change anything, the new weapons are good as they are and at the same level as most Non DLC and non experimental weapons are.

Part of me thinks the drop is purposely low.

I mean 50 hours between 4 players - 1 gold N16, 1 gold N60

1 Like