Us weapons pack drop rate

Maybe to you it doesn’t make sense that more effort and time costs more money but that is common place all around the world.

And are you saying that Systemic Reaction hasn’t given us stuff for free or at reduced cost?

Well, lets see what we’ve gotten thus far:

• New emotes
  • Photo mode
  • 4 new clothing sets (in a DLC)
  • Bikes
  • another 4 new clothing sets (in a DLC)
  • Plundra
  • In-game challenges
  • Rivals, experimental weapons, more new emotes
  • KVM 59, KVM 89
  • Experimental KVM 59
  • Crafting
  • Melee weapons
  • Reaper, experimental melee weapon

All that has been completely FREE for ALL players, costing you a big, fat 0.

What has had price tag with, were:

• 4 new clothing sets (in a DLC) - €2.99
  • Alpine Unrest DLC - €7.99
  • FNIX Rising DLC - €7.99
  • US weapons pack DLC - €2.99

Alpine Unrest DLC was too cheap for the content it offered and i expected it to cost at least €15, if not more. Other paid DLCs have their price about right for the content they offer.

Systemic Reaction has thrown us A TON of free stuff in a monthly basis and you’re still complaining? :astonished: Many other game companies would put a price tag to each and every update/DLC they put out.
Just look at Train Simulator 2021, each DLC they have released is priced either €8.99, €15.99 or €29.99, with few costing €5.99. And it has A LOT of them.
The entire game of GZ doesn’t cost as much as one DLC for Train Simulator 2021 costs (€24.99 vs €29.99).

If you are willing to work overtime for nothing, that’s on you. But that doesn’t mean others can’t ask and get compensation for their overtime.

Also, if your boss would offer to pay you twice the normal rate for your overtime, would you turn down the extra money due to your principles? :thinking:

That’s exactly what you’ve been arguing over. E.g: “you can’t ask more money because you’ve worked more/harder”.

And what my moderator status has to do with all that? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

That said on the work load - I’d pay for the Pontus Magnum :grin:

Did I once complain about the price? What I am complaining about is that the face of a moderator which honestly on almost every single forum is biased, except here. Yet you throw your opinion and shut down anyone who argues you. What example are you setting for the forum readers?

I could care less about the price and like I said, bought it to support the devs. You stating what it should be is what I have a problem with, and you only equivalate it to time = money instead of market or any other factors involved, or most importantly what the developers are thinking. I told you this before, you are not a developer so stop speaking like you know what they think.

2 Likes

Calm down you can express your opinion without being aggressive :-1:

4 Likes

I brought counterargument to the discussion, by contradicting your argument with reasoning and supporting evidence. You, however, resulted in ad hominem, attacking my authority in the forums without addressing the substance of the argument.

At this point forwards, it’s next to impossible to continue proper discussion since you will be attacking my authority (moderator position) regardless.

2 Likes

That said, and getting back on track :sweat_smile:

Anyone found a 5c N16 yet?

3 Likes

Sadly no. But I’ve found a 4* N60 that I’m very happy with. And a 5* N9’ pistol. So they do drop, just not very often. The DLC does add more stuff to the loot pool, which I assume could affect droprates. I could poke someone about it, once the devs get back from vacation :thinking:

Obligatory Moderator Input;

Commenting on this thread is in regards of US Weapons droprates and if they can be improved, not the pricing of the DLC. So let’s keep the discussion of the topic civil and constructive from now on, or I’ll have to resort to more drastic measures to ensure it does not derail again :broom:

1 Like

Make that 5 N60 5* mags, no gun.
1 N16 5* mag, no gun.
And behold, looted a 5* N9 from a hunter on himfjäll today.

1 Like

You are arguing that if they spent more time than skin/models/animation and added a quest the weapon pack price in your words “equals higher price for the DLC” when you don’t even know that,… that is your opinion and not a fact. Your status comes off as one with the company even though you are not. Do you see where your opinion in things can get murky?

Yea I am done.

As for the drop rates: I have killed one APOC Hunter and immediately got a 5c N9 which was cool as heck. Just need more parts and the others as well :confused:

I’ll just put these here… :wink:

I started a new game when the weapons pack released, so I was stuck in the Farmlands. Not many Apoc’s there to farm… I decided to push my way back into Himfjäll, in order to increase my chances of some US loot.

So basically, I quickly took out 2 Apoc Harvys, 10’ish Apoc Tanks and a horde of Hunters, until I finally hit lvl. 25 and immediately went for a lvl. 4 Apoc Harvy rival.

The N16 was mine.

Easy peasy… :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Awesome congrats! :grin:

Have you got the magazine as well?

1 Like

Just the 3* that came with the pack. :slight_smile:

Only better US attachment I have found is a 4* N9 mag.
I’d say it’s a couple good finds from only 5-6 hours of active farming.

3 Likes

Well that makes 2 that exist!

I’m currently 5c N9 Gun & Mag, 5c N60 Gun & Mag, 4c N16 & Mag

@Zesiir - if a possible nudge to maybe putting it exclusively on a reaper drop? Or maybe Gold US Weapons event?

1 Like

200+ combain apo = 4 n16 mag +1 n16).300+ apo tank = 3 n 60 mag only (((

who will give the n60 machine gun in exchange for n16 + n16 5 * mag + n9 + n9 5 * mag)) steam only

Not sure I have that kind of influence but I could suggest it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got a 5c N16 the other night. I got if from a rival apoc harvester.

2 Likes

Rival Apocalypse machines seems to be the best bet for finding 5* US weapons. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if it being rival makes it have more of a chance. AS rival status does not usually effect any drop other than adding exp to the loot pool. But apoc is def the best.

I found it all the same. here is US reward received before n60 )) + 2 5n9 mag , 3 5 n60 mag,5 5* n16 mag))

2 Likes