Weapon augmenting - new feature announcements

To what are you refering?
Here is nothing about apparel crafting and its bonuses.

one was a question, do all the bonus’ for clothing work as intended now? as I have read that the bullet resistance bonus didn’t actually work. it was an old thread and I didn’t see any follow up post that said those bonus’ have been fixed.

the second was a statement, if the bonus’ for clothing haven’t been fixed then the bonus (I.E. 10% bullet resistance) is just a fancy number at the end of the name taht doesn’t mean anything… which I hope these aug’s we are soon getting will be fleshed out properly. don’t want a gun with extra dogo damage, as listed in the pic, that in reality has no bonus’.

sorry I am hungover and didn’t sleep much. hope I wrote that better than the last time.

[WEAPON AUGMENTING]
Augmentation Designs are split into Primary and Support columns.
2-3 crown weapons will be able to slot a primary design, 4-5 crown weapons can be augmented with one of each! pic.twitter.com/50KX5wypoR

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) October 25, 2023

“Oversized Magazine”?
Will the new augmentations replace the current weapon attachments?

I wonder…

1 Like

prolly not, just add to them I would guess

“oversized magazine”- Well, the semi Auto shotgun sure needs a bigger magazine!

But Im a bit afraid that some of the augments are going to make the game even more easier than it already is.

2 Likes

I wonder what will be the best 2 to add on, is there a description of what they all do yet, maybe some funny ones

There will be a description at least on the research tab. You can see on yesterdays post.

We’ll have to figure that out. Maybe it’s different for everyone because of different playstyles, or different for each weapon or finally there is no best combination…because they all have their pros and maybe cons.

But that would only be for long-term players, my guess. Novice will still have a hard time. And just destroying 200 runners will take some time for them.

https://x.com/GenZeroGame/status/1717569325182116316?s=20

More stuff revealed

2 Likes

[WEAPON AUGMENTING]
Highlighting: Trick Shot Master.
How do you think this Design will work, and what will be the benefits?
Come back tomorrow for the reveal! pic.twitter.com/AJF7B9O01Y

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) October 27, 2023
1 Like

[WEAPON AUGMENTING]
There's a reason why the Trick Shot Master Design is one of our favorites.
It makes you real... bouncy, but if it's not some of the most fun we've had!
We can't wait what you will combine it with when it's released with the next update. pic.twitter.com/XQnjacIFdi

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) October 28, 2023

charged up Experimental Sledgehammer while in the air :grin: excellent

[WEAPON AUGMENTING]
Highlighting: Scope Scout.
We're now taking guesses as to how this Design augments your weapon before we unveil it tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/wTaDo4A7Rx

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) October 28, 2023

In air would be dope if even with max fall DMG protection the exp shotgun with health ammo didn’t kill you more often than heal you. Get that bug solved and that could be used. As it stands right now it’s a death sentence to leave the ground for anything.

[WEAPON AUGMENTING]
Many have asked to be able to mark enemies through weapon scopes, and with the Scope Scout Augmentation Design this is possible!
First it's red - then it's dead.
Releasing with the update, out soon! pic.twitter.com/cuZPEtIYbl

— Generation Zero (@GenZeroGame) October 29, 2023

Thanks a bunch for collecting this info since the devs dont seem to be using News&Announcements for well, news and announcements :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They rely too much on social media in my eyes.
In my opinion they should post it on the official blog and in the forum at first and then make a link to there on social media.
By that they would always have a connection to the forums.

2 Likes

Well, the communication strategy was never that good. Like how the dev stream is on Systemic Reactions channel and not on Genereation Zeros channel on youtube? I bet most players would not automatically make that connection. What is the point of posting GZ related content on two different channels?

Also wierd how they communicate on X but not their own homepage or forum.

I was hoping the augments would be in the form of wacky home made addons that gave the weapons a more improvised look, but it seems we will get flat upgrades instead. Im hoping some of them will be fun and not just x3 damage and stuff like that.

The dev stream did improve alot after your suggestions tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me the same.
I just hope there will be at least some small optical changes, depending on which augmentations you attached to a weapon. If I have two guns of the same type and class, but with different augmentations, I want to see which one I have in my hands.

Thx for the feedback

what’s with the funny numbers :face_with_raised_eyebrow: 1 sec, 2.2 sec, 3, this game also does funny numbers