[Weird Terrain] Dump miscellaneous terrain issues you see here!

Flying grass with oddly behaving terrain (gets partly stuck in … nothing) NW part of the airfield
How it looks:

Where it is:

1 Like

Found a place where I rubber band on a path. Coords -396.138 2413.796 was walking on a heading of approx. 78 degrees.

1 Like

Dunno where to place this within the forum so I’ll just dump it here…

Over at Parlsjons Friluftsorade (yeah not even gonna try to pronounce it) coords: 1236.585, -1091.273
When opening the door to the small shack/shed it opens 2 doors instead…

I’m on PC, single player.

20191107080257_1

https://youtu.be/obDbwRTD9pY

1 Like

Had the same thing happen to me on ps4 thought it was hilarious :joy: (same location)

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

A post was merged into an existing topic: Map issues can go here

Not the floating, but still misplaced boxes inside Plundra chest at Angeras Church (north border of South Coast region

)

2 Likes

Reply moved to proper topic.

//Mod

2 Likes

image image Lookout Tower floor, This was fine a few days ago but now the floor is gone. PS4, solo, restarted game many times, still there at the ring fort.

2 Likes

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

May I ask what is that button? :joy:

1 Like

a.k.a. “Mouse 4”. The one, usually assigned as “back”.
Every session i have new code. Doesn’t bother me, though.

Cars with bugged engine compartments, Sodra Saltholmen, NE to Seggesta farm, adjacent crop field.

2 Likes

I didn’t know where to put this to it lands here.

Those nets at ski slopes are bulletproof:

3 Likes

Some windows are bulletproof. All screen door windows are also bulletproof. Though, they offer the best cover since you can see through them. :grin:

2 Likes

Correction: Kevlar Nets

1 Like

Bockhyttan terrain is a bit…broken, to say the least.
The leaves and the little dirt path are elevated, reacting as if theres invincible terrain.

Dirt terrain is also buggy on this part, as where you crouch or prone you can see the terrain meaning that all the floating stuff is now touching the terrain…but as soon as you stand up or do anything the terrain starts to fade

Terrain issue is very hard to spot, I marked it for better viewing.
In here we can see the water reflections floating by a few cm above its main place (terrain)

also pretty hard to spot, this dirt road with the water is also above its main place, zooming in on the water makes it more spotable.

Leaves are quite easy to spot, also floating.

im going to show you how the terrain is…

2 Likes

Strange Terrain near the Villa Lövnäs Safehouse 1543.658, -3109.325 (North Coast Region)

2 Likes

Get the neighbor kid. It’s time to mow the floor again.

2 Likes

2 Likes